LIVunLtd is a global luxury brand specializing in all facets of the service experience, delivered on-site, off-site or a combination of the two. We are a collection of four established industry-leaders coming together to create the first genuine, single-source amenity solution. Our services are retained by the most iconic residential, commercial and hotel properties in New York City and beyond to provide an elevated level of hospitality through amenity space activation and management, fitness and wellness programming, spa management and five-star concierge services.
LIVunLtd is currently seeking Licensed Massage Therapists to join our growing team. The Massage Therapists are responsible for creating luxury treatment experiences consisting of massage therapy techniques to control pain, reduce stress, and promote relaxation in a 5-star spa facility. Reporting directly to the Spa Manager the Massage Therapists are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences to guests while flawlessly executing LIVunLtd brand standards.
- Provide consistent professional spa massage and body treatments compliant with spa protocols and accepted documentation practices.
- Be knowledgeable on services and products available in the spa in order to make recommendations to clients as appropriate.
- Handle guests’ queries and concerns efficiently and politely.
- Provide exact, suitable and instant responses to all requests by guests.
- Maintain a constructive attitude and add toward a quality work environment.
- Create customized treatments for each and every guest.
- Deliver International treatment modalities.
- Help in all areas of spa operation as requested by organization.
- Attend all scheduled training and continued education courses offered by the spa.
- Maintain the treatment rooms in a neat professional manner including stocking products and linens, cleaning and instrument sterilization.
- Communicate to administration any and all occurrences involving staff or guests in the spa that need concentration.
- Converse to management any and all occurrences connecting staff or guests in the spa that require notice.
- Efficiently inform and teach guests concerning specific wellness concerns.
- Advocate for at home wellness experiences and active participation in creating the ideal at home continuation of their personalized creation.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Previous spa or retail experience preferred.
- Must be able to multitask and work in a high paced environment.
- Demonstrates professional and pleasant front facing etiquette to guests.
- General understanding of spa services and facilities.
- Must have superior customer service skills, be enthusiastic, courteous, careful and have a high level of attention to detail.
AS A MEMBER OF THE LIVunLtd TEAM YOU CAN EXPECT
- Growth opportunities
- A fun, friendly, professional working environment
- Competitive compensation within industry standards
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
LIVunLtd is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit our website.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.