LIVunLtd is a global luxury brand specializing in all facets of the service experience, delivered on-site, off-site or a combination of the two. We are a collection of four established industry-leaders coming together to create the first genuine, single-source amenity solution. Our services are retained by the most iconic residential, commercial and hotel properties in New York City and beyond to provide an elevated level of hospitality through amenity space activation and management, fitness and wellness programming, spa management and five-star concierge services.
LIVunLtd is currently seeking a Luxury Lifestyle Coordinator to join our growing team. As a Luxury Lifestyle Coordinator, you will work alongside our influential concierge team at our Manhattan headquarters, providing lifestyle services to our high-powered clients. Our clients look to the concierge team for their expertise in all things lifestyle, from securing a coveted dinner reservation at the newly opened hotspot, using our resources to obtain tickets to the highly-anticipated opening, planning an unforgettable dream vacation itinerary, coordinating one-on-one personal training sessions, and even booking a reliable dog walker. Our team is also fully versed in handling the residential move-in process from start to finish, making it a seamless and effortless experience for our clients across New York. The ideal candidate is a resourceful, innovative, tastemaker with a positive spirit that requires polish and a passion for delivering a five-star client experience.
- Maintain a working knowledge of LIVunLtd’s wide range of lifestyle concierge services, which include dining and nightlife reservations, travel and itinerary planning, ticket and gift procurement, booking spa and wellness services, and other daily household tasks such as sourcing a housekeeper or recommending a dry cleaner.
- Book travel arrangements, including hotel reservations and transportation.
- Secure dinner reservations at New York’s most coveted restaurants.
- Arrange premium tickets to in-demand shows, sporting events and concerts.
- Fulfill and manage client requests that are submitted through phone, email or mobile app.
- Introduce new clients to our services, via phone, including all services related to the move-in process.
- Assist new residential clients with the move-in process; this can include booking a moving company, setting up utilities, sourcing a closet expert, and a recommending a home-organizer.
- Build relationships with local restaurants and other business owners to establish and maintain our team’s elite list of connections.
- Distribute and promote off-site events, perks and content provided through the concierge and creative teams.
- Administrative tasks such as data entry and report analyzation, upon request, in order to update and improve our processes.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask successfully.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of New York and surrounding areas.
- Polished appearance and positive demeanor.
- Team-player and passion for customer service.
- Strong networking skills; existing contacts in the New York hospitality markets is a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce and Google Docs are a plus.
- Ability to communicate in multiple languages is an additional asset.
AS A MEMBER OF THE LIVunLtd TEAM YOU CAN EXPECT
- Growth opportunities
- A fun, friendly, professional working environment
- Competitive compensation within industry standards
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
LIVunLtd is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit our website.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.