LIVunLtd is a global luxury brand specializing in all facets of the service experience, delivered on-site, off-site or a combination of the two. We are a collection of four established industry-leaders coming together to create the first genuine, single-source amenity solution. Our services are retained by the most iconic residential, commercial and hotel properties in New York City and beyond to provide an elevated level of hospitality through amenity space activation and management, fitness and wellness programming, spa management and five-star concierge services.
LIVunLtd is currently seeking experienced, energetic and exceptional Swim Instructors to join our growing team! Swim Instructors at LIVunLtd educate, motivate and have a blast, all while teaching their scheduled classes. Whether it be on a weekly or daily basis, Swim Instructors are expected to provide an encouraging voice and energetic personality when leading exercise activities. The ideal candidate possesses a strong set of customer service skills and the passion to work with children, adults and families.
- Create an educational, safe and inviting experience for all participants.
- Ensure instructional equipment remains in good condition; have all equipment ready prior to classes and put away after.
- Ensure that we provide high levels of customer service in every interaction with clients, by understanding their concerns and accommodating to their needs.
- Guarantee safety at all times and provide first aid when necessary.
- Perform any and all cleaning duties as assigned to help establish and maintain showroom quality at all times.
- Enforce all company policies procedures in efforts to maintain a quiet, safe and secure environment for members.
- Welcome and check members in using the database provided and verify residency / membership status.
- Communicate with your manager and members regarding any outstanding account issues.
- Report any unsafe conditions or situations that require attention to your manager.
- Provide a high level of service to residents and guests.
- Listen to member feedback and communicate member feedback to supervisor on duty.
- Consistently, monitor shared and individual professional email accounts.
- Adhere and adapt to all current and new LIVunLtd policies, procedures and initiatives.
- Perform other additional duties and responsibilities specific to the location / building and upon the request of your manager.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Qualified applicants must be CPR/AED and Water Safety Instructor (WSI) certified.
- Have the ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations.
- Must be able to follow routine via verbal and written instructions.
- Previous customer service experience is a plus.
AS A MEMBER OF THE LIVunLtd TEAM YOU CAN EXPECT
- Growth opportunities
- A fun, friendly, professional working environment
- Competitive compensation within industry standards
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
LIVunLtd is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit our website.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.