LIVunLtd is a global luxury brand specializing in all facets of the service experience, delivered on-site, off-site or a combination of the two. We are a collection of four established industry-leaders coming together to create the first genuine, single-source amenity solution. Our services are retained by the most iconic residential, commercial and hotel properties in New York City and beyond to provide an elevated level of hospitality through amenity space activation and management, fitness and wellness programming, spa management and five-star concierge services.
LIVunLtd is seeking a Fitness Associate! We are looking for a friendly, well organized individual who is passionate for health, fitness and wellness and is looking to work within a luxury fitness/hospitality space. The ideal candidate is one that has a passion for delivering a high level of service to our clients, has an eye for detail, and love for fitness.
Operations + Facility Management
- Assist in overseeing the day to day operations of facilities including:
- Daily, weekly and monthly checklists for proper cleaning and maintenance of equipment and amenity spaces.
- Daily upkeep of the esthetics of the amenity facilities.
- Ensure compliance with safety/emergency/incident/accident protocols.
- Maintain effective communication with Resident Experience Manager (REM), Assistant Resident Experience Manager (AREM), residents, supervisors, building management and ownership in order to keep them apprised of club operational needs, happenings and occurrences.
- Assist in training and educating staff on all facility procedures.
- Assist in monitoring staff performance.
- Dress professionally and polished at all times; when applicable wear corporate approved LIV apparel while working.
- Adhere and adapt to all current and new LIVunLtd policy, procedures and initiatives.
Fitness + Group Fitness Programs
- Receive client and resident input related to requests for specific types of group fitness programming and send to Fitness Director.
- Resident point of contact for promoting and booking LIVunltd’s personal training sessions, private instruction, massage and spa services.
- Assist REM and AREM in maintaining group fitness classes and information.
- Communicate with residents to promote, coordinate and schedule all premium services; including private fitness events, Group Fitness Classes and Personal Training sessions.
- Provide residents with instruction and guidance on the proper and safe form for the use of fitness equipment within the amenity space.
- Account for and maintain a log of all resident usage within the fitness amenity space.
- Assist in maintaining the cleanliness and showroom ready condition of the amenity space.
Amenity Activation + Events
- Assist with coordination and staffing of programs, activities, classes and events.
- Complete tasks provided by REM and AREM to assist with the upcoming property functions.
- Understand and provide accurate information to residents about upcoming calendar and programing events.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Must have the ability to communicate clearly and effectively – ability in multiple languages is an additional asset.
- Must possess a current nationally recognized Certification (ACE, AFAA, NASM, ACSM) and maintain current CPR / AED certification.
- Also, must possess or be willing to obtain an active lifeguard certification by the American Red Cross Lifeguard Training Program or other state sanctioned certification programs.
AS A MEMBER OF THE LIVunLtd TEAM YOU CAN EXPECT
- Growth opportunities
- A fun, friendly, professional working environment
- Competitive compensation within industry standards
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
LIVunLtd is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit our website.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.