LIVunLtd is a global luxury brand specializing in all facets of the service experience, delivered on-site, off-site or a combination of the two. We are a collection of four established industry-leaders coming together to create the first genuine, single-source amenity solution. Our services are retained by the most iconic residential, commercial and hotel properties in New York City and beyond to provide an elevated level of hospitality through amenity space activation and management, fitness and wellness programming, spa management and five-star concierge services.
The Assistant Manager will help ensure the smooth and efficient operational procedures within all departments, enabling LIVunLtd to provide the highest level of customer service. The ideal candidate will have experience within the fitness and wellness industry and thrive while performing in a fast paced and energetic environment. Must hold a valid personal training certification.
Operations + Facility Management
- Assist in overseeing the day to day operations of facilities including;
- Daily, weekly and monthly checklists for proper cleaning and maintenance of equipment and amenity spaces.
- Daily upkeep of the amenity facilities.
- Reporting and following up with property management on all issues that fall under the responsibility of the property, i.e. HVAC, lighting, plumbing, paint, hazards, etc..
- Ensure compliance with safety/emergency/incident/accident protocols.
- Maintain effective communication with GM, residents, supervisors, building management and ownership in order to keep them apprised of club operational needs, happenings and occurrences.
- Assist in training and educating staff on all facility procedures.
- Assist in monitoring and coaching staff performance.
- Dress professionally and polished at all times; when applicable, wear corporate approved LIV apparel while working.
- Adhere and adapt to all current and new LIVunLtd policy, procedures and initiatives.
Events + Fitness Programs
- Assist with coordination and staffing of programs, activities, classes and events.
- Complete tasks provided by GM to assist with the upcoming property functions.
- Receive client and resident input related to requests for specific types of group fitness programming and send to Fitness Director.
- Resident point of contact for promoting and booking LIVunltd’s personal training sessions, private instruction, massage and spa services.
- Assist GM in maintaining group fitness classes and information.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Qualified candidates must have proven leadership ability in an educational, fitness or professional settings.
- Enthusiastic, passionate and knowledgeable regarding the fitness industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Hire, direct and train staff as well as excellent time management and follow-up skills.
- High School diploma / GED Required and Bachelor Degree Preferred.
- Flexible availability for days, nights or weekends.
AS A MEMBER OF THE LIVunLtd TEAM YOU CAN EXPECT
- Growth opportunities
- A fun, friendly, professional working environment
- Competitive compensation within industry standards
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
LIVunLtd is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit our website.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.