LIVunLtd is a global luxury brand specializing in all facets of the service experience, delivered on-site, off-site or a combination of the two. We are a collection of four established industry-leaders coming together to create the first genuine, single-source amenity solution. Our services are retained by the most iconic residential, commercial and hotel properties in New York City and beyond to provide an elevated level of hospitality through amenity space activation and management, fitness and wellness programming, spa management and five-star concierge services.
LIVunLtd is currently seeking experienced, energetic and exceptional Group Fitness Instructors to join our growing team! Group Fitness Instructors at LIVunLtd educate, motivate and have a blast, all while teaching their scheduled group fitness classes. Whether it be on a weekly or daily basis, Group Fitness Instructors are expected to provide an encouraging voice and energetic personality when leading exercise activities. We are searching for the best instructors who are expert in multiple disciplines: Yoga, Pilates, Barre, Dance Cardio, Boot Camp, HIIT, Functional Movement, Conditioning, TRX, Zumba, Kids' classes, Mommy Me, Indoor Cycling, Aqua Fitness, etc
- Prepare and provide adequate warm-up, class content, stretching and cool down.
- Reliability to teach scheduled classes, beginning and ending on time.
- Develop positive relationships with class participants by teaching a variety of challenging and entertaining group fitness classes.
- Educate class participants on correct form and alternate moves during the fitness routine; assist with adjustments as needed.
- Stay current with fitness trends and adjust to the needs and wants of each residential building.
- Attentively listen to members, answer questions, and engage in conversation before and after classes.
- Prepare current music and equipment for each class.
- Clean and organize studio as needed, before / after each group fitness class.
- Set a positive tone and appropriate level of energy for class type.
- Adhere and adapt to all current and new LIVunLtd policy, procedures and initiatives.
- Report any unsafe conditions or situations that require attention to your manager.
- Wear corporate / building approved uniform for each specific LIVunLtd location where you are working.
- Perform other additional duties and responsibilities specific to the location / building and upon the request of your manager.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Ideal candidates must have experience teaching in the NY Metro area and have a recognized group fitness certification, as well as a current CPR certification.
- Self starters will excel in our fast paced work environment.
- Enthusiastic, passionate and knowledgeable regarding the fitness industry.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
AS A MEMBER OF THE LIVunLtd TEAM YOU CAN EXPECT
- Growth opportunities
- A fun, friendly, professional working environment
- Competitive compensation within industry standards
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
LIVunLtd is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit our website.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.