LIVunLtd is a global luxury brand specializing in all facets of the service experience, delivered on-site, off-site or a combination of the two. We are a collection of four established industry-leaders coming together to create the first genuine, single-source amenity solution. Our services are retained by the most iconic residential, commercial and hotel properties in New York City and beyond to provide an elevated level of hospitality through amenity space activation and management, fitness and wellness programming, spa management and five-star concierge services.
As a Concierge, you will work at an international luxury retail venue to provide high level hospitality and concierge services to VIP clients and visitors. These high-powered clients look to the concierge team for their expertise in all things lifestyle, from securing a coveted dinner reservation at the newly opened hotspot, using our resources to obtain tickets to the highly-anticipated opening, and even given exclusive tours of the retail venue. The ideal candidate is a resourceful, innovative, tastemaker with a positive spirit that requires polish and a passion for delivering a five-star client experience.
- Represent the retail venue’s style and embrace the culture of service of the brand.
- Greet all guests in a warm and professional manner, make them feel welcome, anticipate their needs.
- Demonstrate detailed knowledge of the venue, including locations, directions, products and services, in addition to special promotions and programs that are provided.
- Proactively engage with shoppers, visitors and venue personnel.
- Maintain database of customers, including notes pertaining to the customers’ interests, preferences, frequency of visits and other demographic information.
- Facilitate and fulfill special requests for shoppers and visitors.
- Promote services provided by interacting with shoppers and visitors.
- Attend special promotional events to represent the brand, and to build relationships with existing customers and prospects.
- Maintain staff by assisting with the recruiting process and training employees; maintain a safe, secure, and ethical work environment; develop personal growth opportunities.
- Communicate job expectations with team by planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; developing, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
- Maintain quality service through enforcing quality and customer service standards; analyze and resolve customer service problems; identify trends; recommend system improvements.
- Reach out to guests and offer any services which include, but are not limited to: assistance with directions, insights, booking tickets, restaurant reservations, car services, tourism, attractions, or advise suggestions for activities, etc.
- Be conducive in maintaining an orderly and clean work space at all times.
- Perform other additional duties and responsibilities specific to the location and upon the request of your manager.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Qualified candidates must have an upscale service experience in either luxury hospitality, fine dining, high-end travel or luxury retail.
- Must have the ability to communicate clearly and effectively – ability in multiple languages is an additional asset.
- Experience working with Salesforce is a plus!
AS A MEMBER OF THE LIVunLtd TEAM YOU CAN EXPECT
- Growth opportunities
- A fun, friendly, professional working environment
- Competitive compensation within industry standards
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
LIVunLtd is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit our website.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.