LIVunLtd is a global luxury brand specializing in all facets of the service experience, delivered on-site, off-site or a combination of the two. We are a collection of four established industry-leaders coming together to create the first genuine, single-source amenity solution. Our services are retained by the most iconic residential, commercial and hotel properties in New York City and beyond to provide an elevated level of hospitality through amenity space activation and management, fitness and wellness programming, spa management and five-star concierge services.
The Oval Front Desk position is responsible for various concierge style tasks and errands at our Oval Services. You will keep abreast company information and be able to relay the information articulately.As the Oval Front Desk Concierge, you will provide high end amazing customer service to the members, while still monitoring and enforcing policies, procedures and safety of the area.
- Answering phone calls, responding to e-mails, and setting up housekeeping, car service, and pet services appointments.
- Accommodating dry cleaning/laundry, theater/sporting events reservations/recommendations requests.
- Handling sales of stamps, discount movie tickets, moving supplies, etc.
- Provide business services such as making photocopies, sending faxes, electronic scanning, etc.
- Assisting the shipping/receiving department with package services, and other special requests to elevate our client experience.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Applicant must be a team player, be trustworthy, have the ability to multi-task, is a fast learner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiar with utilizing systems like, Outlook, Word, and Excel. Applicant must be customer service oriented.
- High School diploma / GED Required and Bachelor Degree Preferred.
- Flexible availability for days, nights or weekends.
AS A MEMBER OF THE LIVunLtd TEAM YOU CAN EXPECT
- Growth opportunities
- A fun, friendly, professional working environment
- Competitive compensation within industry standards
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
LIVunLtd is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit our website.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.