LIVunLtd is a global luxury brand specializing in all facets of the service experience, delivered on-site, off-site or a combination of the two. We are a collection of four established industry-leaders coming together to create the first genuine, single-source amenity solution. Our services are retained by the most iconic residential, commercial and hotel properties in New York City and beyond to provide an elevated level of hospitality through amenity space activation and management, fitness and wellness programming, spa management and five-star concierge services.
LIVunLtd is seeking a Head Lifeguard who can handle a variety of tasks while also delivering the highest level of customer service, provide staff development and schedule team members.This position will encompass all duties pertaining to the specific standards of LIVunLtd. The ideal candidate is responsible, has prior lifeguard experience, is willing to take on additional responsibilities needed as a leader and is open to obtain OSHA chemical handling and blood borne pathogen certification.
- Oversee and manage lifeguard staff, monitor attendance, and performance.
- Maintain pool chemistry, Occupational Safety and Health administration (OSHA), and Department of Health (DOH) compliance.
- Maintain a safe swimming environment by enforcing rules and regulations of the pool and surrounding area.
- Recognize and respond effectively to emergency situations.
- Perform water rescues and administer basic first aid as needed.
- Maintain and complete required training and applicable certifications such as, but not limited to Certified Pool Operator (CPO), Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), First Aid, Lifeguard, and Fire Safety, etc.
- Upkeep and perform required maintenance of whirlpool and pool filtration systems, including CAT systems, Rolachem chlorinators, Flowmeters, Etc..
- Ensure a superior, high level of customer service is being provided to all residents and guests.
- Report any issues or repair needs immediately to property management, LIVunLtd management, as well as to pool service provider and and all parties necessary to maintain compliance requirements.
- Identify and propose repairs, annual maintenance and upgrade items.
- Maintain Department of Health daily, weekly and monthly recording on chemistry, system maintenance, and usage.
- Ensure that a proper maintenance schedule is executed by pool vendor according to standard daily/weekly/monthly tasks such as mechanical system inspection, backwash, chemical distribution, etc.
- Adhere and adapt to all current and new LIVunLtd policy, procedures and initiatives.
- Wear corporate / building approved uniform for each specific LIVunLtd location where you are working.
- Perform additional duties and responsibilities specific to the location / building and upon the request of your manager.
Please note that this position operates from Monday through Friday 5:45am-1:45pm at $16.00 per hour.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Must have the ability to communicate clearly and effectively with lifeguards and pool personnel.
- Must be able to maintain a clean pool and pool area.
- Must hold active or is open to obtaining OSHA chemical handling and blood borne pathogen certifications.
- Must possess a friendly attitude, have excellent customer service skills, and a commitment to executing all duties in a professional manner; timely, prompt, attentive, and detail-oriented.
AS A MEMBER OF THE LIVunLtd TEAM YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Growth opportunities
- A fun, friendly, professional working environment
- Competitive compensation within industry standards
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
LIVunLtd is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit our website.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.