LIVunLtd is a global luxury brand specializing in all facets of the hospitality experience, delivered on-site, off-site or a combination of the two. We are a collection of four established industry-leaders coming together to create the first genuine, single-source amenity solution. Our services are retained by the most iconic residential, commercial and hotel properties in New York City and beyond to provide an elevated level of hospitality through amenity space activation and management, fitness and wellness programming, spa management and five-star concierge services.
The Residential Bellman position is an essential part of the LIVunLtd and Asbury Ocean Club team and the overall experience in this stunning luxury residential building on the ocean. Responsibilities include assisting residents and their guests with luggage, deliveries, mail, meeting and greeting and providing lobby door coverage. To generally assist our desk team, so we as a whole can ensure the luxury experience the residents have come to expect and deserve.
- Greeting arriving and departing residents as well as guests.
- Escorting visitors to the units.
- Deliver and/or assist with luggage, messages, mail, deliveries.
- Handle delivery storage in units as directed by REM and or unit owner.
- Assist with keeping lobby area and amenity floors clean.
- Ensure building entrance is clutter free.
- Run errands for residents as needed.
- Assist in event set up and break down as needed.
- Report damages in public areas.
- Be fully aware of every resident, event in the building and in town.
- Liaise well with hotel team.
- Provide gracious, attentive and friendly service.
- Accurately communicate with other shifts and service providers.
- Adhere and adapt to all current and new LIVunLtd policy, procedures and initiatives.
- Wear corporate / building approved uniform for each specific LIVunLtd location where you are working.
- Perform additional duties and responsibilities specific to the location / building and upon the request of your manager.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Must have the ability to communicate clearly and effectively. Without hesitation, assist coworkers and residents in any manner necessary to maintain a collective, smooth effort in
providing excellent services.
- Must have basic knowledge of surrounding neighborhood and a
razor sharp sense of hospitality.
- Ability to work in a multi-tasking, fast paced and heavy resort
AS A MEMBER OF THE LIVunLtd TEAM YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Growth opportunities
- A fun, friendly, professional working environment
- Competitive compensation within industry standards
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
LIVunLtd is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit our website.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.