LIVunLtd is a global luxury brand specializing in all facets of the service experience, delivered on-site, off-site or a combination of the two. We are a collection of four established industry-leaders coming together to create the first genuine, single-source amenity solution. Our services are retained by the most iconic residential, commercial and hotel properties in New York City and beyond to provide an elevated level of hospitality through amenity space activation and management, fitness and wellness programming, spa management and five-star concierge services.
The Spa Concierge position is an essential part of the LIVunLtd team. We are looking for a dependable, enthusiastic and professional individual to welcome guests and ensure they receive personal and exceptional levels of customer service. The main responsibilities also include offering/informing guests on full range of services available, booking appointments, checking in and out clients, handling phone operations, and be the front facing representative for Spa Nalai.
- Sets the tone for the 25th floor experience, managing and ensuring all customers have a consistent treatment experience.
- Creates an engaging and collaborative rapport with all guests to ensure a unique and highly customized spa experience.
- Thorough knowledge of spa products, ingredient efficacy, and treatment modalities.
- Ensures a serene environment while flawlessly executing Park Hyatt brand standards.
- Strong sense of urgency and conflict resolution; ability to analyze and problem solve as it relates to guest experience and treatment design.
- Adhere and adapt to all current and new LIVunLtd policy, procedures and initiatives.
- Report any unsafe conditions or situations that require attention to your manager.
- Provide a high level of service to residents and guests.
- Perform other additional duties and responsibilities specific to the location / building and upon the request of your manager.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Previous spa or retail experience preferred.
- Must be able to multitask and work in a high paced environment.
- Demonstrates professional and pleasant front facing etiquette to guests.
- General understanding of spa services and facilities.
- Must have superior customer service skills, be enthusiastic, courteous, careful and have a high level of attention to detail.
AS A MEMBER OF THE LIVunLtd TEAM YOU CAN EXPECT
- Growth opportunities
- A fun, friendly, professional working environment
- Competitive compensation within industry standards
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
LIVunLtd is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit our website.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.