LIVunLtd is a global luxury brand specializing in all facets of the service experience, delivered on-site, off-site or a combination of the two. We are a collection of four established industry-leaders coming together to create the first genuine, single-source amenity solution. Our services are retained by the most iconic residential, commercial and hotel properties in New York City and beyond to provide an elevated level of hospitality through amenity space activation and management, fitness and wellness programming, spa management and five-star concierge services.
LIVunLtd is currently seeking a Spa Attendant to join our growing team. The Spa Attendant position is an essential part of providing superior customer service for all spa guests. Spa Attendants are responsible for maintaining the visual appeal of the spa through daily cleaning and upkeep. Spa Attendants work under the supervision and guidance of the Spa Manager and will be assigned other tasks on an on needed basis.
- Warmly welcome guests to spa, offer refreshments, and tours of spa facility.
- Professionally communicate and interact with all guests and coworkers.
- Provide professional cleaning services for amenity spaces; including, but not limited to spa treatment rooms, locker rooms, steam rooms, restrooms, showers, storage room, gym, pool area and other specified areas as needed.
- Offer general assistance to guests as needed.
- Clean and prepare treatment rooms for each guest.
- Perform any and all cleaning duties as assigned to help establish and maintain a showroom quality spa at all times.
- Replenish and maintain all guest supplies including, but not limited to toiletries, towels, robes, water bottles etc.
- Stock complimentary guest supplies in the locker room vanity areas.
- Report any low supplies to the Spa Manager.
- Perform other additional duties and responsibilities specific to the location and upon the request of your manager.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Previous spa or retail experience is preferred.
- Must be able to maintain an impeccable overall cleanliness of assigned areas within the spa.
- Should be well-versed in cleaning various surfaces with appropriate products.
- Must be able to give accurate and detailed information to guests, co-workers, and supervisors about property conditions.
- Should be able to solve problems independently and be able to work efficiently without constant supervision.
- Must have superior customer service skills, be enthusiastic, careful and have a high level of attention to detail.
AS A MEMBER OF THE LIVunLtd TEAM YOU CAN EXPECT
- Growth opportunities
- A fun, friendly, professional working environment
- Competitive compensation within industry standards
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
LIVunLtd is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit our website.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.