LIVunLtd is a global luxury brand specializing in all facets of the service experience, delivered on-site, off-site or a combination of the two. We are a collection of four established industry-leaders coming together to create the first genuine, single-source amenity solution. Our services are retained by the most iconic residential, commercial and hotel properties in New York City and beyond to provide an elevated level of hospitality through amenity space activation and management, fitness and wellness programming, spa management and five-star concierge services.
Under the corporate umbrella of American Amenities, LIVunLtd has a unique differentiator which comes from our access to equipment, equipment maintenance and repair, pool maintenance and repair, best-in-class lifeguards, as well as a vast network of expertise from our AA partner companies, American Pool and Heartline Fitness Equipment.
This seamless collaboration will distinguish your property from the competition. And in our world, that’s an unparalleled asset.
LIVunLtd is seeking a reliable Deck Attendant who can handle a variety of tasks simultaneously, while also delivering a high level of customer service. The Deck Attendant will be responsible for greeting guests and maintaining the visual appeal of the deck area through daily cleaning and upkeep. The ideal candidate for this position has a positive attitude and is dedicated to making each resident's experience within the amenity space as pleasant as possible.
- Provide professional cleaning services for amenity spaces including gyms, locker rooms, steam rooms and wet areas.
- Perform any and all cleaning duties as assigned to help establish and maintain showroom quality at all times.
- Polish fixtures and glass areas, with attention to fine details.
- Report any unsafe conditions or situations that need intensive work to management.
- Provide a high level of service to residents and guests.
- Spot cleaning, garbage removal, reset deck furniture.
- Wear corporate / building approved uniform for each specific LIVunLtd location where you are scheduled to work.
- Understand the club operations and serve as a source of information.
- Be aware and alert all problems and/or complaints to the Manager on Duty immediately.
- Help provide a safe, healthy and clean environment for all members, guests and employees.
- Perform other additional duties and responsibilities specific to the location / building and upon the request of your manager.
This position is entails Weekend shif
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Prior experience in maintenance is encouraged.
- Individuals must present exceptional customer service skills, organization, communication, and multi-tasking abilities, as well as have a clear understanding of what constitutes a clean and sanitary environment.
- Some physical requirements may include; the ability to kneel, bend, reach, climb, stand for long durations of time and lift at least 40 pounds at a time.
- A High School Diploma / GED and speaking multiple languages is a plus.
- Flexible availability for days, nights or weekends.
AS A MEMBER OF THE LIVunLtd TEAM YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Growth opportunities
- A fun, friendly, professional working environment
- Competitive compensation within industry standards
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
LIVunLtd is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit our website.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.