The primary responsibility of the Implementation Specialist is to act as the primary interface between the client for successful communication & execution product implementations, and internal process improvement
The Implementation Manager coordinates and prioritizes project requirements and tasks, manages timelines, maintains project plans and communicates status to team members, Senior Management and Clients as necessary. Ultimate responsibility for timely execution of implementations within the guidelines of the client statement of work.
The Implementation Manager should come from a methodical, data-driven (i.e. fact-based), logical, and effective problem-solving background (ie: SIX SIGMA)
- Lead Current and Future state assessments around functionality, capability and/or processes.
- Responsible for documenting & communicating all procedures and instructions to client and internal teams
- Work closely with IT Managers, Architects and Account Managers to ensure successful configuration and deployment to customer
- Lead virtual meetings and conference calls to orientate a new client, present new functionality, perform training and collaborate with clients about any concerns.
- Mentor/Manager more junior Implementation Specialists.
- Manage any external Vendor Relationships
- Provide input to manage business operations for long-term scaleability of the department.
- Project Management including providing updated implementation plans, which may include project schedules, project plans, etc.
- Support Clients & Account Managers on Post-Production, special projects, related to customization, development, enhancements, reporting, etc.
- Coordinates and directs all implementation activities; management of schedules and deliverables, as well as the identification of special needs of client or partners.
- Maintain strict adherence to HIPAA privacy standards as /when required.
- Experience working in a SQL environment required
- Familiar with common types of connectivity solutions
- Experience with different file formats required
- Project management experience required
- 3+ years’ experience in a transaction, SAAS, or integration environment necessary.
- Has a solid technical understanding of SQL complex queries and data transformation
- EDI experience a must
- Healthcare claims or payment a plus
- Has a proven track record working in a management consulting environment.
- Six Sigma Green or above A+
- Project management certification A+
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and client projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Effectively communicates with stakeholders and team members, by becoming the “
Resident expert” and creating buy-in from clients and internal teams
- Must have excellent presentation skills and able to “lead the discussion” in meeting with external client and internal teams.
- Must enjoy growth-oriented culture and be comfortable with the rapid pace of the company.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required