Senior Implementation Analyst - Well established, fast-growing company within Healthcare Technology
Role & Responsibilities include
- Integrate new clients onto an enterprise SaaS platform, from kickoff to live release.
- Collaborate with both internal and external teams to ensure smooth implementation.
- Project coordiante & manager implamentaion stages and initatives.
- Analyze, assess, recommend and shape best practices and processes.
- Provide subject matter expertise and educate the customer
- Scheduling, Allocation of resources & Deliverables around the activity and the fulfillment for each individual customer.
- Run weekly status sessions with customers
- Responsible for the documentation of:
- Project plans, deliverables, status, etc.
- Scope of work at each stage of the implementation
- Technical requirements
- Rules, etc.
- Happy and productive as part of a dynamic, fluid & changing environment.
- Assist with the adoption and execution of internal process improvements
Required & Desired Experience / Skills
- Implementation or integration expeirnece.
- Supporting external customers.
- Working with multiple internal teams to successfully provide service to an external client.
- Project coordination / management.
- Attention to details and timelines.
- Healthcare experience is preferred.
- Experience supporting software or services to enterprise healthcare or financial services is preferred.
- Degree, Bachelor's
- Formal process, methodology, best practices (PMP, CAPM, Six Sigma, Kanban, etc)
- Professional presentation skill/expeirence (in-person, video, phone)