Well Established & High Growth Healthcare Technology Company
Base + Bonus (100k - 200k + year 1)
- Director to Coach and Internal Sales Team of 30
- Operating to close clients on the front lines & guiding the team’s development.
- Collaborate with other executive team members - progressively adjust & refine sales strategy & tactics to maximize the revenue opportunities.
- Evaluate & evolve the team’s short, medium, & long-term tactics for establishing our enterprise platform & content services.
- Lead / Manage the team to quarterly & annual revenue goals.
- Optimize & evolve the teams inbound & outbound sales processes through data-driven, results-oriented evaluation, & experimentation.
- Develop account prioritization criteria, mentor sales team to prioritize their target client portfolios, set direction, evaluate performance, & develop coaching plans.
- Leverage & reinforce the infrastructure (Salesforce, etc.) & methodology (Account-Based Everything, Challenger Sale).
- Define vertically-assigned industries for members of your Sales Team, & work with them to develop strategic enterprise sales playbooks tailored to each client segment.
- Set sales goals for your team and take full ownership over leading the team to meet those goals.
Required Skills & Experience
- Exceptionally creative, well-organized and a powerful coach and mentor.
- An excellent leader and critical thinker.
- 6+ years proven success in SaaS Sales - B2B Software Sales
- Aggressive (and empathetic) entrepreneurial spirit
- Strategic planning and execution in a solutions sales environment
- Proven record of building and managing an optimally performing sales team (including day-to-day sales pipeline management, prioritization, & process development).
- Willingness to learn and adapt as necessary to industry and company direction changes.
- Proven record of applying consistent sales processes for maximum results.
- Degree required, MBA preferred