Commis Sommelier – Multi-Awarded 5* Hotel and Spa –39 Hours per week - €23,000 + Lots of Gratuities!! -Outside Dublin - Ireland- Job Reference 0077
Live Restaurant Ltd is a Franco-British Qualified Recruitment Practitioner Agency awarded with an HR diploma by #CIPD (The No1 and most respected HR & L&D organisation in the world)- We work directly in conjunction with our Hotels and Restaurants business Partners that privilege know-how rather than bombarding TV or Glossy Magazine adverts to measure success.
- Today we are representing an elegant 5*Country side Organic certified Hotel with 2x Restaurants for passionate and qualified Commis Sommelier to join their team.
Our Client is a beautiful Multi-Complex Property with large Wedding Facilities and Golf Club outside Dublin, renowned for their reputation of friendly service and exceptional Irish and modern European cuisine with 65 available dining seats doing an average of 70x covers in each Restaurant.
Passionate, excellent customer services orientated Commis Sommelier is needed to join the team. As Commis Sommelier you should have previous experience in a 1 Rosettes or Michelin environment and ideally/preferably have a driving license. You will be joining a close-knit team of 61x Front of House staff and would be working in Sommellerie assisted with 3x other Sommeliers.
* Meals on duty
* Rented staff accommodation is available on the Hotel grounds at €70/week for the first 3x months (Fully equipped/Furnished with no extra bills with your Private or shared bedroom in a shared House; No pets allowed).
* Company Certifications available ie, Wine & Spirit Education Trust
* 39 Hours per week
* Part of the uniform is provided
* Discounted Golf membership available
* Same consecutive 2x days off per week
* Salary £23,000 + Lots of Gratuities!!
* Free parking space
* Extra Pension scheme
*Apron provided and you would need to wear black trousers, black shirt, black polished shoes.
* Straight Shifts pattern: 3- 11.30 5 days over 7.
* Close Christmas eve and reopen St Stephens day.
* 45 minutes paid break for each working day.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility is required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Please note If we haven't contacted you within 3x working days, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Live Restaurant is passionate about cultivating careers in the hospitality industry, we believe in professional career development, rather than merely placing candidates in jobs and we have the same philosophy vis-a-vis our Hotels and Restaurants business Partners.
Check our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pg/LiveRestaurantLtd/jobs for other Great New Career Opportunities.
Thank you from Live Restaurant Ltd hiring team!
LIVE RESTAURANT LTD- HOSPITALITY TALENT SOURCING AND HR AGENCY 🇫🇷🇪🇺🇬🇧🇮🇪
Open Mondays to Fridays 9am-5pm
12 years of Recruitment combined with 17 years of successful services to the Hospitality Industry.
Berkshire Office: 0118 43 70 272
Normandie Office: 09 77 215 000