Full Time Sales Support Specialist – Orange, CA
ListReports is a fast-growing technology company that is passionate about creating products to make buying and selling a home a truly delightful experience. Thousands of real estate agents and loan officers use our products, and we will be expanding our reach even more as our product and our company continue to grow. If you consider yourself a visionary committed to joining a fresh team focused on creating delightfully designed products and experiences that transform industries, let’s start a conversation!
Learn more at https://welcome.listreports.com/careers
The Sales Support Specialist will assist a team of 6-10 Account Executives (AE’s) and support the daily operations needed to enable the success of all top line revenue generating efforts at ListReports. Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to; serving as the operational assistant to ListReports’ Sales Manager; managing all sales team email; updating and maintaining data in Salesforce; answering inbound phone calls/requests; running Salesforce reports to ensure data integrity and identify missed sales opportunities. On this Sales team inside of a fast-paced startup tech company, everyone pitches in when needed, is proactive, and executes a team player attitude. Individuals must demonstrate an abnormally high set of organizational skills, attention to detail, and a genuine desire to help the team to reach its aggressive sales goals and grow the company.
In addition to being able to completely own and overachieve on the below day-to-day responsibilities, you must be high-energy, positive, deeply thoughtful, caring of others, and passionate about personal development and constant self-improvement. Ethics, culture, and performance matter most to our team at ListReports.
Daily responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Provide data and administrative support to the Sales team to maximize efficiency
- Manage and respond to sales emails, setting appropriate follow-up
- Confirm all Account Executives’ daily appointments via phone and email
- Collect credit card information to close sales on behalf of the SDRs when needed
- Respond to inbound phone requests and inquiries
- Assist with Customer Service requests
- Run reports in Salesforce or SalesLoft to identify missed sales opportunities and confirm data integrity
- Manage inbound lead sources to ensure leads and opportunities are setup correctly in Salesforce
- Create new sales email, text and call cadences and/or marketing campaigns to drive more sales
- Responsible for maintaining sales playbooks and improve on current processes
- Provide exceptional customer service to external clients and prospects, as well as internal customers including our own product, design and success team stakeholders
Qualifications / Key Requirements:
- 2-4 years’ Administrative or Customer Service experience
- SaaS experience is a bonus
- Real estate or mortgage lending background helpful, but not required
- Familiarity and ease with technology, especially CRM’s
- Salesforce and SalesLoft experience highly preferred
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite & Google Suite
- Incredibly organized and detail-oriented
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work rapidly in a constantly changing environment
- Confidence to share your opinion respectfully to drive change and improvement in your role for the better of the company
- Flexible and open to working the hours required to reach team’s goal
- Complete flexibility and openness to constant change in a new sales environment inside of a startup company
This will be a full-time position, offering a competitive salary based on experience with excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance benefits. We embrace a startup culture that includes frequent team events, personal and professional growth opportunities, and other perks.
More about us!
ListReports is just four years old and we are growing tremendously month over month. Our team is fun-loving, authentic, and celebrates diversity. We love working hard together solving problems for others while building our own dreams, and we enjoy a casual, yet fast-paced work environment.
ListReports is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time