Part-time Administrative Assistant – Orange, CA
ListReports is a fast-growing technology company that is passionate about creating products to make buying and selling a home a truly delightful experience. We already have thousands of real estate agents and loan officers using our products, and we will be expanding our reach even more as our product and our company continue to grow. If you consider yourself a visionary committed to joining a fresh team focused on creating delightfully designed products and experiences that transform industries, let’s start a conversation!
Learn more at https://welcome.listreports.com/careers
The Administrative Assistant will be working closely with the People Experience Partner and Corporate Operations Manager with day-to-day administrative tasks. They will use their advanced computer skills to quickly navigate multiple administrative functions and offer their expertise to contribute to a highly functioning Operations Team. From time to time, ad-hoc assignments will be given to the Administrative Assistant to support other departments at our fast-paced offices.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Plans and orders breakfast food for weekly team huddle meetings
- Sets up tables and chairs, creates and prints out weekly menu
- Cleans up and puts away tables and chairs after each weekly team huddle meeting
- Makes coffee for weekly meetings, meets catering company upon arrival to ensure set up is perfect
- Helps coordinate team celebrations with the PEP including set up, clean up as needed, and running company errands for supplies for the team celebrations
- Tracks budget spent with the PEP for all team engagement activities, collects receipts from vendors
- Maintains and orders all snacks for all offices, fills snack racks daily, and keeps track of budgets
- Manages all August Smart Locks for offices, remove/replace batteries, and repair locks as needed with vendor
- Manages hanging HR posters as needed by policy changes
- Oversees paper products in all offices are properly stocked on a daily basis
- Office organization, orders supplies (coffee, JoyRide, tea, etc) as needed with vendors
- Inventory of perishable snacks each Friday and weekly cleaning of the refrigerator
- Creates HR files for new hires and assembles new hire folders
- Maintains filing of company documents and employee HR files
- Creates agendas for visitors
- Creates agendas for onboarding meetings for new hires and distributes to managers
- Manages all scheduling for new hire meetings between new hires and staff, managers, and execs
- Helps assist with visitor experience (candidates, VIPs, etc)
- 2+ years general administrative experience working in an office environment
- Expert knowledge of Google applications, Google Calendar
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Extremely fast, quick thinker, fearless executor, confident operator
- Can handle confidential materials and safeguard the data involved
- Doesn’t need micromanaging—prefers to execute with little input
- Tech savvy and able to utilize cloud-based technologies (Slack, Trello, & Quip)
- Excellent with written & verbal business communications
- Strong communication and coordination
- Highly organized with particular attention to detail and accuracy
- Team player with experience in collaborative team environments
- Willingness to provide support WHEREVER needed - no task is too small
- Self-starter and takes initiative with little to no direction
- Punctual and reliable
- Must have own transportation and a clean driving record
- Willing to be adaptable, learn new tasks, and take on projects
We embrace a startup culture that includes frequent team events, personal and professional growth opportunities, and other perks. The Administrative Assistant will be a part-time position, offering a competitive hourly pay based on experience. Over time this position will have potential to grow in to a full-time roll with benefits based on the output of the work performed. Our company is growing, and we hope that you will be the next team member to help grow our team.
More about us!
ListReports is just four years old and is growing tremendously month over month! Our team is fun-loving, authentic & genuine, and celebrates diversity. We love working hard together to solve problems for others while building our own dreams, and we enjoy a casual, yet high-paced work environment.
ListReports is an equal opportunity employer.