You are passionately user-centric, innovative, and on top of design best practices. You leverage user insight and feedback, data and your team to inform your recommendations and measure the success of your solutions. Your design gets out of the way, is grounded in reality, and flows frame to frame.
Things you’ll own and do
- Partner with product and development to define problems, map out flows, prototype options and deliver end to end customer experiences.
- Deliver design solutions to product development that aligns to the product roadmap, product strategy and specified product requirements.
- Partner with marketing and sales to deliver visual customer facing collateral including one pagers, landing pages, ads, emails and more.
- Create balanced design solutions that account for business requirements, user testing, market research and data insights.
- Drive the brand, adhere to consistency and simplicity.
You’ll succeed if you
- Make things simple
- Have a strong portfolio of work samples demonstrating both interaction and visual user-centered design solutions
- Communicate clearly and listen
- You are self-motivated, manage your time, are organized and work effectively with and report to a dispersed, mobile, startup team
- Have cross-platform design prowess (Web, iOS, android, emails)
- Have created marketing content - one pagers, ads, infographics, print
- Have prototyped, wireframed, sketched and created user flows
- You push the brand, design and teams to execute at the next level
- You’re proficient with Sketch, inVision, Zeplin and CS Suite
- You test. You learn. You educate.
- Challenging, fast paced work, and evolving environment
- Competitive salary & equity compensation
- Full health, dental, vision
- Distributed team that works anywhere
- Fun, passionate, travel loving colleagues
- Unlimited vacation
If you’ve got what it takes, please include a link to your portfolio and work samples along with your your résumé and why you want to work with us http://liquidspace.com/Home/Jobs