We are a startup that is in the process of rapidly scaling our Enterprise Sales Team. We are looking for hunters who will join our team on the ground and play a significant role in achieving our goals.
This role is not your typical business development role. While you will rely on outbound marketing to generate new business, the role stretches beyond basic prospecting. We are looking for someone who wants to be a growth hacker that thrives in a fast, aggressive startup. Successful candidates will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. If you excel at building relationships within F2000 companies and have the ability to translate those relationships into business opportunities we want to talk to you.
You will be responsible for leading and driving the strategic growth by developing a robust pipeline of high value logos in your assigned territory. Ideal candidates will come with professional experience in the Commercial Real Estate Industry and/or have experience selling SAAS or CRE Technology solutions on the Enterprise level to F2000 companies. This is an excellent opportunity for a an enterprise sales or real estate professional looking to future proof their career, embracing the next wave of innovation in concept and technology.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Developing new business within a specified territory and/or vertical market(s).
- Networking and attending events, creating relationships and spreading awareness.
- Researching and targeting online and offline channels to source qualified prospects connecting in person, on the phone and via email.
- Developing cross-sale and upsell opportunities with new prospects and current clients.
- Keeping management informed of all activity, including timely preparation of reports.
- Becoming an expert in flexible office space.
- Exceeding activity metrics and monthly/quarterly sales goals as assigned by management.
You could be our candidate if you:
- Have 3+ years of F2000 direct enterprise selling experience carrying an individual quota selling to the senior executive level and/or 3+ years of Tenant or Landlord Rep work. Both would be a huge plus!
- Possess strong business acumen for uncovering, evaluating, growing and closing sales opportunities within a dynamic and extremely time sensitive environment while developing and expanding upon existing customer relationships at multiple levels and across multiple functions within each organization with the ability to leverage those relationships to drive strong revenue growth.
- Have documented, consistent success exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets through thorough account planning and weekly forecasting sessions.
- Have the ability to thrive in a startup environment.
- Have a strong phone presence and experience.
- Are a lifelong learner.
How to Apply
- Only highly motivated, team players need apply.
- Read this job description thoroughly. In your cover letter, please include salary requirements.