That’s what inspired us to build LiquidSpace, the platform for the Flexible Office economy. LiquidSpace has been used by over 70,000 companies across the US, Canada and Australia to discover and transact workspace and meeting space by the hour, day or year. Our real estate partners include the biggest names in coworking, serviced office and institutional real estate. More recently, we’ve partnered with leading design, furniture and IT partners to deliver altSpace, turnkey service that dramatically simplifies the office design and fitout process - to turn vacant real estate into great, move-in ready workspace. altSpace is a value add to our landlord partners seeking to provide more service to customers seeking turnkey convenience. altSpace is a game changer for our customers seeking alternatives to coworking and traditional office leasing.
The altSpace Operations Manager is responsible for the design, operations oversight and optimization of the altSpace production chain. This includes all the business processes that an altSpace opportunity entails from the origination of a new Deal by the sales organization through to customer move-in, including: vendor management, acquisition of kit elements, production processes, project management, etc.
- You will analyze altSpace business processes for risks, lead times, cost price breakdown, efficiency gains, etc.
- You will develop measures for improvement and implement them with the internal (production) departments of the company and/or with partners and suppliers.
- You will oversee multiple steps of the production chain (DESIGN > TRANSACT DEPLOY > LAUNCH), ensuring effective communications between LiquidSpace, Customers, Landlords and the altSpace partners (Furniture partner, IT partner, Design partner) and other vendors.
- You will be responsible for the design and ongoing administration of the supply chain management platform (currently implemented on airtable.com) and the introduction of new processes and workflows to ensure the appropriate access rights and information flows for all parties.
- You are the contact point for your colleagues from the sales, operations, product, engineering and finance departments regarding altSpace operational processes.
- You will negotiate with suppliers, logistics service providers, and other chain partners and will support the sales organization in their negotiations with customers.
- Audit the capacity and quality of our contracted partners.
- You have 5+ years of experience in operations process design and management.
- You are familiar with quality engineering methodologies
- You have hands-on experience in process deployment at both pilot and production scale and understand the unique demands of each.
- You are results oriented and highly accountable.
- You are analytically strong and can analyze business processes well and make connections.
- You are a skilled in communications and are good at maintaining relations with customers, suppliers, colleagues, etc.
- You have a feeling for sales and are customer-oriented with good financial insight.
- You want to make a positive impact in the world.