LiquidSpace is the largest network for flexible office space, transforming the entire commercial real estate process by connecting growing teams and professionals looking for space, directly with coworking spaces, business centers, private businesses and institutional landlords. Our online tools simplify the discovery and transaction of office space, and our reimagined legal framework eliminates the cost and complexities of traditional leasing. Office space is now yours with a click. Pay by the month. No lease, no hassle.
The Partner Success Associate ensures that our supply partners understand, are engaged and see value in the product and services provided by LiquidSpace. You will be responsible for onboarding new accounts and ensuring the quality and accuracy of their profiles on LiquidSpace. You will demonstrate to the client the product features and value. You will create targeted lists of new supply partners that you will be responsible for onboarding. You will assist with data review and input for top strategic accounts.
Responsibilities will include:
• Onboard supply partners to the LiquidSpace marketplace. You will need to have general product expertise and conduct web-based training sessions with venue admins on how use the LiquidSpace product.
• Manage the various steps in the onboarding process to ensure that the partners complete onboarding and are trained in the product and ready to deliver an exceptional experience to all LiquidSpace customers.
• Research top markets for supply onboarding opportunities. Research new markets for supply onboarding opportunities based on Enterprise Demand.
•Support the sales team by researching supply that fits demand requirements to bring back options and onboard supply.
• Email and phone outreach to new supply partner opportunities to explain Liquidspace value props and onboard their supply to the LiquidSpace marketplace.
• Assist in supply accuracy campaigns for strategic accounts with data entry and spreadsheet management tools.
• Ensure completeness and accuracy of public listings to drive successful leads and bookings.
Desired experience and expertise:
• Proficient and excited about data entry. Accuracy and completeness is your specialty.
• Account management, customer success or sales support experience.
• Experience working in the flexible office industry is a bonus
• Outgoing personality able to communicate with customers and between teams.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• 'Roll-up-your-sleeves' entrepreneurial, startup attitude
• Natural ability to relate to customers
• Remarkable references