Lingokids mission is to help 100 million families around the world raise amazing children through playlearning™. To help us on this mission to create visually engaging art tailored for kids we’re looking for an exceptional Game 2D artist who will be joining our Interactive team, located in our HQ in sunny Madrid (Spain).
We’re the playlearning™ app for more than 12 million families around the world. We teach kids important skills in English and help them discover their natural superpowers. Creativity. Collaboration. Critical thinking. Communication. These are some of the skills that children need to thrive. Parents can join the adventure of learning too. We’ve developed more than 600 games and activities kids and parents can play together. Our dream is to have a positive impact on 100 million families and we’re playworking™ hard to make it a reality… if you feel this dream could be your dream too, keep reading!
Are you ready to Playwork™ with us?
Our Game 2D artist will own the artistic creation of our games. This is a fundamental role to us because neat and enjoyable artwork is key to our products success.
Some of the most challenging and exciting things of this role are:
- Delivering visually engaging artwork for kids in our games.
- Producing reusable artwork and owning the creation process.
- Providing ideas and suggestions to create more diverse artwork.
- Providing artwork for the different teams in the company.
- Give feedback and pay attention to possible bugs, issues with the app games.
Are you our Game 2D artist?
The ideal teammate for us would be someone strongly experienced in Adobe Illustrator, who can generate graphic resources efficiently. We are looking for a creative and autonomous artist, who has high attention to detail and is conscious about diversity and the different backgrounds children have when creating new resources.
We have an amazing team where collaboration is key, so we are looking for a strong team player who values working alongside other colleagues.
It would also be great if you have notions in kids illustration, and if you can animate, as it will help you ramp up faster in this challenge.
English is a must. We are a multicultural team and we are providing a service in English so, we don't care about certificates but we expect you to be able to communicate fluently.
If you think you don't tick all the boxes, we'd still love to hear from you. Nobody checks every box, and we are looking for someone excited to join the team.
If you are the ONE, we have a lot to offer...
We are not perfect, but we are proud of our culture and work hard to make sure every Lingoer loves what they do. These are some of the things we offer you for being a Lingoer:
- Competitive Salary: The range for this role is between 18.000 and 24.0000€ gross per year.
- Visa Sponsorship: We will fully-sponsor a visa to come work with us if needed.
- Holidays: 23 days of paid leave, and 14 days of bank holidays a year!
- Family Leave: Enjoy up to 4 months of paid family leave, regardless of when you joined.
- Stock-options: Joining the Lingokids journey means you own part of the company.
- Flexible Hours & Remote working: We care about the results you bring to the team. 9 to 6 and constant commuting is not for us either.
- The gear you need, whether it’s mac or windows, a big screen or a laptop stand. Whatever you need to do your job, we get it for you.
- Diverse Environment: Gender balanced and multicultural team with 16+ nationalities and day-to-day work in English.
- Training: we support you to get better at your job with all the books, conferences and training you need. Including language lessons at the office in ES, EN & PT
- Breakfast, Snacks & Drinks + Fridays Lunch: Our kitchen is always full, from beer to daily fresh fruits. On Fridays, Lingokids pays for lunch.
- Retreats & Social Gatherings: Our team celebrates monthly get-togethers and an annual retreat.
If any of this rings a bell, let’s chat!