Lingokids mission is to break down language barriers and provide equal opportunities for kids all around the world. In order to help us on this mission and increase our organic reach, we’re looking for an exceptional SEO & Content Marketing Sr. Manager that will be joining our HQ located in sunny Spain.
We’re reinventing early childhood education through an online language learning service for kids. With fresh content - games, books, videos, interactive episodes, etc - every week, we are helping more than 10M families and their children around the world learn English in a fun and effective way. Our dream is to have a positive impact on 100M families and we’re working hard to make it a reality. Our talented and international team [+17 different nationalities] of product designers, software engineers, and content producers tweak and improve our product daily, while incorporating feedback from our customers.
As a SEO & Content Marketing Sr. Manager you will be responsible for creating the perfect content for the right audience, delivering it at the right time through the best channel. Your challenge in a tweet: drive organic traffic to our main channels and guarantee the audience will know more about our brand and product.
You will also get to work on:
* Content Marketing:
- Define, execute and measure Content Marketing Strategy.
- Lead multifunctional teams and organise how the different content can be distributed in our main channels.
- Consultancy role for the Public Relations Department and Product Marketing department.
* Lingokids website:
- Lead the efforts to improve UX and content in collaboration with the product team.
- Drive organic traffic to our website and optimise leads generation in collaboration with CRM.
* Consumer Insights:
- Be the expert on our buyers, who are they, how they buy and their key buying criteria.
- Develop product messaging that differentiates new products and services from others in the market and create product content such as case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts.
- Measure and optimise the organic buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage.
- Develop and execute successful SEO strategies (also Youtube).
- Conduct keyword research to guide content teams.
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects.
- Optimise website content.
- ASO strategies that increase app visibility and engagement, and ultimately ROI.
- Understand, track and monitor trends within App Stores.
* Increase Lingokids awareness by educating people about our product.
* Increase organic traffic to our channels.
* Must have at least 3 years of experience in executing SEO.
* Prior Marketing Experience of Minimum 7 years.
* Knowledge of strategy and implementation of Organic channels - SEO, ASO, SMO, Content Marketing, PR etc.
* Must be analytical and should be able to extract data, analyse and send reports on a regular basis.
* Must understand the start up environment, collaborate, lead multifunctional teams.
* Fluent in English and Spanish.
PERKS & BENEFITS
We are proud of our culture and work hard to make sure every team member loves what they do. Check some of the perks and benefits of working in the EU and being a Lingoer.
* Visa Sponsorship: If needed, we will fully-sponsor an EU visa to come work with us.
* Stock-options: Joining the Lingokids journey means you own part of the company.
* Flexible Hours: Busy parent, or night owl? We get it. 9 to 5 is not for all of us either.
* Holidays: 23 days of paid leave, and 14 days of bank holidays a year!
* Family Leave: Enjoy up to 4 months of paid family leave, regardless of when you joined.
* International Office: Multicultural team with 17+ nationalities and day-to-day work in English.
* Free books & training: we support you get better at job with any book and trainings you need.
* Language Lessons: We offer language lessons in Spanish, Portuguese and English.
* Unlimited Snacks & Drinks: Our kitchen is always full, from beer to daily fresh fruits.
* Retreats & Social Gatherings: Our team celebrates monthly get-togethers and an annual retreat.
* Gear: Get hooked up with a Macbook (or PC) to do your best work.
* Fridays Lunch & Learn: Weekly all-hands gathering to lunch and learn from each other.
If any of this rings a bell let’s chat!