Lingokids' mission is to break down language barriers and provide equal opportunities for kids all around the world. In order to help us on this mission and continue building a superb user experience for both kids and parents, we’re looking for an exceptional Customer Success Manager
We’re reinventing early childhood education through an online language learning service for kids. With fresh content - games, books, videos, interactive episodes, etc - every week, we are helping more than 11M families and their children around the world learn English in a fun and effective way. Our dream is to have a positive impact on 100M families and we’re working hard to make it a reality. Our talented team of product designers, software engineers, and content producers tweak and improve our product daily, while incorporating feedback from our customers.
As a Customer Success Manager you will be part of the team that helps us make our customers LOVE us. How?
- Being an advocate of customer needs across departments
- Owning all customer success projects and improving our customer satisfaction.
- Being the voice of the users internally: solve problems, champion feature requests, analyze customer trends and feedback
- Be on the frontline, direct contact with users and help convert them into customers
- Be a Lingokids product expert and make sure our customers love us
- You care deeply about customer outcomes
- Entrepreneurial spirit that allows you to thrive in a world of ambiguity — you know when and how to find the right information when you need it
- Native English is required. Bilingual Spanish/Portuguese is a strong plus
- Experience with customer success tools such as Zendesk is a big plus
- An most importantly... passion for our product and the value and change we seek in early childhood education
We are proud of our culture and work hard to make sure every team member loves what they do. Check some of the perks of being a Lingoer.
- Visa Sponsorship: If needed, we will fully-sponsor an EU visa to come work with us.
- Stock-options: Joining the Lingokids journey means you own part of the company.
- Flexible Hours: Busy parent, or night owl? We get it. 9 to 5 is not for all of us either.
- Holidays: 23 days of paid leave, and 14 days of bank holidays a year!
- Family Leave: Enjoy up to 4 months of paid family leave, regardless of when you joined.
- Diverse Environment: Gender balanced and multicultural team with 16+ nationalities and day-to-day work in English.
- Free books & training: we support you get better at job with any book and trainings you need.
- Language Lessons: We offer language lessons in Spanish, Portuguese and English.
- Unlimited Breakfast, Snacks & Drinks: Our kitchen is always full, from beer to daily fresh fruits.
- Retreats & Social Gatherings: Our team celebrates monthly get-togethers and an annual retreat.
- Fridays Lunch & Learn: Weekly all-hands gathering. Lunch is on Lingokids and we learn from each other.
If any of this rings a bell let’s chat!