Lingokids mission is to break down language barriers and provide equal opportunities for kids all around the world. In order to help us on this mission and build our Brand Reputation, we’re looking for an exceptional Head of PR & Comms that will be joining our HQ located in sunny Spain.
We’re reinventing early childhood education through an online language learning service for kids. With fresh content - games, books, videos, interactive episodes, etc - every week, we are helping more than 10M families and their children around the world learn English in a fun and effective way. Our dream is to have a positive impact on 100M families and we’re working hard to make it a reality. Our talented team of product designers, software engineers, and content producers tweak and improve our product daily, while incorporating feedback from our customers.
As a Head of PR & Comms you will be responsible for creating unique and proprietary Lingokids Stories that the press and influencers will want to publish and share. Reporting to the VP of marketing, you will be responsible to make people talk about us in a meaningful way. You see PR in a contemporary way, thinking about the earned media our stories can generate and the business results you can bring. To summarize your goal in a tweet: whenever the press thinks about early childhood education, they think about Lingokids.
You will also get to work on:
- Define how we want to be perceived by journalists, press, influencers, investors and other stakeholders and build different key messages, based on our brand positioning, for the key markets.
- Defining Corporate Social Responsibility strategy.
- Leverage product releases, partnerships, and other Lingokids corporate news in a proprietary way.
- Build and align Lingokids Q&A
- Make the strategy, plan the roadmap and execute the PR stories.
- Partner with the CEO and other spokesperson to coordinate press interviews, video shoots and demos.
- Maintain and update PR assets, product and company information.
- Track the institutional image the press, influencers, journalists and other stakeholders has when they think about Lingokids.
- Define the KPIs and track how PR & Conns are impacting our brand reputation and our business.
- Know how to work with low resources and operates in a dynamic environment that demands speed and creativity.
- Are amazing when writing stories the press and influencers will love about Lingokids, you are a storyteller.
- Are creative and data driven.
- Know how to build trust and understand the era of transparency we live today.
- Know how to work in a collaborative way, lead multifunctional team, build reports and take. conclusions about the PR impact in our business.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
Perks & Benefits
We are proud of our culture and work hard to make sure every team member loves what they do. Check some of the perks and benefits of working in the EU and being a Lingoer.
- Visa Sponsorship: If needed, we will fully-sponsor a EU visa to come work with us.
- Stock-options: Joining the Lingokids journey means you own part of the company.
- Flexible Hours: Busy parent, or night owl? We get it. 9 to 5 is not for all of us either.
- Holidays: 23 days of paid leave, and 14 days of bank holidays a year!
- Family Leave: Enjoy up to 4 months of paid family leave, regardless of when you joined.
- International Office: Multicultural team with 17+ nationalities and day-to-day work in English.
- Free books & training: we support you get better at job with any book and trainings you need.
- Language Lessons: We offer language lessons in Spanish, Portuguese and English.
- Unlimited Snacks & Drinks: Our kitchen is always full, from beer to daily fresh fruits.
- Retreats & Social Gatherings: Our team celebrates monthly get-togethers and an annual retreat.
- Gear: Get hooked up with a Macbook (or PC) to do your best work.
- Fridays Lunch & Learn: Weekly all-hands gathering to lunch and learn from each other.
If any of this rings a bell let’s chat!