Content Marketing Internship (Native English)
Lingokids mission is to break down language barriers and provide equal opportunities for kids all around the world. In order to help us on this mission and increase our reach and awareness, we’re looking for an exceptional Content Marketing Intern that will be joining our HQ located in sunny Spain.
We’re reinventing early childhood education through an online language learning service for kids. With fresh content - games, books, videos, interactive episodes, etc - every week, we are helping more than 11M families and their children around the world learn English in a fun and effective way. Our dream is to have a positive impact on 100M families and we’re working hard to make it a reality. Our talented team of product designers, software engineers, and content producers tweak and improve our product daily while incorporating feedback from our customers.
This is a part-time paid internship in our Madrid HQ. As a Content Marketing Intern, you will be responsible for creating and proofreading the perfect content in English for our target audience. Reporting to the managers of the Content Marketing Team, you will assure that this content is grammatically and orthographically correct and matches our Tone of Voice, also creating and developing stories that create an impact and drive organic traffic. You are a storyteller!
You will also get to work on:
- Assist the Marketing team in the content creation (blog articles and other Marketing collateral material).
- Take an active part in the QA process for the content publishing proof-reading, especially for Social Media.
- Learn and apply Marketing copywriting skills as well as journalistic practices.
- Guarantee editorial consistency in Plain Language, grammar and brand voice for copywriting, marketing or communication materials.
- Other Marketing projects/duties as assigned.
If you think you don't tick all the boxes, we'd still love to hear from you. Nobody checks every box, and we are looking for someone excited to join the team.
- Have a degree or studies related to Journalism, Communication, Advertising, Marketing or Translation.
- English native speaker is a must.
- Fluent Spanish is a plus.
- Know how to work with low resources and operate in a dynamic environment that demands speed and creativity.
- Have relevant experience writing and proofreading for PR or content marketing projects.
- Familiarity with WordPress, social media channels and SEO is a plus.
- Are detail-oriented and creative.
- Have the desire to take initiative on projects and articles.
- Are part-time availability (20-25 hours per week) with at least 3 months of commitment.
- Have the possibility to sign a partnership for a paid internship with an University or another academic institution.
Perks & Benefits
We are proud of our culture and work hard to make sure every team member loves what they do. Check some of the perks and benefits of doing an internship at Lingokids.
- Diverse Environment: Gender balanced and multicultural team with 16+ nationalities and day-to-day work in English.
- Books & training: we support you get better at job with any book and trainings you need.
- Language Lessons: We offer language lessons in Spanish, Portuguese and English.
- Unlimited Breakfast, Snacks & Drinks: Our kitchen is always full, from beer to daily fresh fruits.
- Retreats & Social Gatherings: Our team celebrates monthly get-togethers and an annual retreat.
- Fridays Lunch & Learn: Weekly all-hands gathering. Lunch is on Lingokids and we learn from each other.
- Paid internships: Get
If any of this rings a bell let’s chat!