Lingokids mission is to break down language barriers and provide equal opportunities for kids all around the world. To help us on this mission and continue building superb user experience for both kids and parents, we're looking for a well-rounded Senior Game Animator that wants to join us in our HQ located in sunny Spain or work from their hometown.
We’re the playlearning™ app for more than 12 million families around the world. We teach kids important skills in English and help them discover their natural superpowers. Creativity. Collaboration. Critical thinking. Communication. These are some of the skills that children need to thrive. Parents can join the adventure of learning too. We’ve developed more than 600 games and activities kids and parents can play together. Our dream is to have a positive impact on 100 million families and we’re playworking™ hard to make it a reality… if you feel this dream could be your dream too, keep reading!
Are you ready to Playwork™ with us?
The Senior Game Animator is part of the squad responsible for creating reusable and high-quality animations for games that help our product reach more than 12M families around the world. This is a fundamental role to us because we are all about offering fun, learning, and intuitive experiences to kids, and vivid, memorable animations have a huge impact on this.
Some of the most challenging and exciting things in this role are:
- The senior animator for interactive oversees the animation production for games.
- Improves the pipelines by suggesting improvements for animation systems and workflows.
- Experiments and creates new animation techniques and improves lingokids look & feel.
- Works with visual designers to maintain best practices for animated 2D art creation
- Build and maintain a reusable animation catalog over time.
- Coordinates with the rest of the team to convey the ideas and produce prototypes and final animations.
Are you our Senior Game Animator?
The ideal teammate for us would be someone genuinely passionate about games, but especially about kid’s games. Someone with hands-on experience in Unity 3D and working in mobile games. It is difficult to put a number to it, but for a senior role, we expect you to have worked for at least 5 years supervising the animation production for mobile games, with knowledge of game pipelines.
English is a must. We are a multicultural team and we are providing a service in English so, we don't care about certificates but we expect you to be able to communicate flawlessly.
If you think you don't tick all the boxes, we'd still love to hear from you and learn your unique combination of skills, knowledge and talent. Nobody checks every box, and we are looking for someone excited to join the team.
If you are the ONE, we have a lot to offer...
We are not perfect, but we are proud of our culture and work hard to make sure every Lingoer loves what they do. These are some of the things we offer you for being a Lingoer:
- Competitive Salary: The range for this role is between 41k€ and 50k€ gross per year.
- Visa Sponsorship: We will fully-sponsor a visa to come work with us if needed.
- Holidays: 23 days of paid leave, and 14 days of bank holidays a year!
- Family Leave: Enjoy up to 4 months of paid family leave, regardless of when you joined.
- Stock-options: Joining the Lingokids journey means you own part of the company.
- Flexible Hours & Remote working: We care about the results you bring to the team. 9 to 6 and constant commuting is not for us either.
- The gear you need, whether it’s mac or windows, a big screen or a laptop stand. Whatever you need to do your job, we get it for you.
- Diverse Environment: Gender balanced and multicultural team with 17+ nationalities and day-to-day work in English.
- Training: we support you to get better at your job with all the books, conferences and training you need. Including language lessons at the office in ES, EN & PT
- Retreats & Social Gatherings: Our team celebrates monthly get-togethers and an annual retreat.
If any of this rings a bell, let’s chat!