Lingokids mission is to help 100 million families around the world raise amazing children through playlearning™. To Build the path to have a unique and proprietary tone of voice. In the future, people will recognise Lingokids communications, by just reading the copy. Help increasing LTV by humanizing lingokids brand and creating a natural, consistent and authentic tone of voice to drive parents loyalty.
we’re looking for an exceptional Brand Copywriter that will be joining our HQ located in sunny Spain.
We’re the playlearning™ app for more than 12 million families around the world. We teach kids important skills in English and help them discover their natural superpowers. Creativity. Collaboration. Critical thinking. Communication. These are some of the skills that children need to thrive. Parents can join the adventure of learning too. We’ve developed more than 600 games and activities kids and parents can play together. Our dream is to have a positive impact on 100 million families and we’re playworking™ hard to make it a reality… if you feel this dream could be your dream too, keep reading!
Are you ready to Playwork™ with us?
The Brand Copywriter is a fundamental role Lingokids because it helps us build a powerful brand that parents trust and love through consistent creative campaigns. From the idea to the execution using our unique tone of voice.
Some of the most challenging and exciting things of this role are:
- Together with the art director, create integrated marketing campaigns of CRM, Performance, Social Media, from idea to execution together.
- Apply experimentation to our content strategy to increase OR, CTR%, and other metrics in Facebook, Google and other acquisition channels.
- Maintain and update the Lingokids tone of voice in our Brand book.
- Achieve virality in our social media channels and improve brand awareness.
Are you our Brand Copywriter?
The ideal teammate for us would be someone widely experienced with copywriting in creative departments and native English speaker (ideally US). It is fundamental to be successful in the role. that you are able to translate complex tech and business concepts into clear writing with a consistent tone of voice.
We will be very interested in meeting you if you have problem solving, collaboration, critical thinking and communication skills, as these would help you ramp up faster in this challenge.
If you think you don't tick all the boxes, we'd still love to hear from you. Nobody checks every box, and we are looking for someone excited to join the team.
If you are the ONE, we have a lot to offer...
We are not perfect, but we are proud of our culture and work hard to make sure every Lingoer loves what they do. These are some of the things we offer you for being a Lingoer:
- Competitive Salary: The range for this role is between 18K and 24K € gross per year.
- Visa Sponsorship: We will fully-sponsor a visa to come work with us if needed.
- Holidays: 23 days of paid leave, and 14 days of bank holidays a year!
- Family Leave: Enjoy up to 4 months of paid family leave, regardless of when you joined.
- Stock-options: Joining the Lingokids journey means you own part of the company.
- Flexible Hours & Remote working: We care about the results you bring to the team. 9 to 6 and constant commuting is not for us either.
- The gear you need, whether it’s mac or windows, a big screen or a laptop stand. Whatever you need to do your job, we get it for you.
- Diverse Environment: Gender balanced and multicultural team with 16+ nationalities and day-to-day work in English.
- Training: we support you to get better at your job with all the books, conferences and training you need. Including language lessons at the office in ES, EN & PT
- Breakfast, Snacks & Drinks + Fridays Lunch: Our kitchen is always full, from beer to daily fresh fruits. On Fridays, Lingokids pays for lunch.
- Retreats & Social Gatherings: Our team celebrates monthly get-togethers and an annual retreat.
If any of this rings a bell, let’s chat!