Lingokids mission is to help 100 million families around the world raise amazing children through playlearning™. In order to help us on this mission and join the efforts of the Marketing team to make our brand powerful through successful creative campaigns, we’re looking for a talented Junior Art Director that will be joining our HQ located in sunny Spain.
We’re the playlearning™ app for more than 12 million families around the world. We teach kids important skills in English and help them discover their natural superpowers. Creativity. Collaboration. Critical thinking. Communication. These are some of the skills that children need to thrive. Parents can join the adventure of learning too. We’ve developed more than 600 games and activities kids and parents can play together. Our dream is to have a positive impact on 100 million families and we’re playworking™ hard to make it a reality… if you feel this dream could be your dream too, keep reading!
Are you ready to Playwork™ with us?
The Junior Art Director is a fundamental role Lingokids because it helps us build a powerful brand that parents trust and love through consistent creative campaigns. From the idea to the execution and the design of the creative pieces.
Sounds like a lot right? but don’t worry, you won’t be by yourself, you will have the support of your manager the Head of Brand & Creatives and also from a team of creatives, from copywriters to media and content creators. This also means we expect you to have excellent team playwork™ skills!!!
Some of the most challenging and exciting things of this role are coming up with ideas and executing:
- On Facebook, Google and other channels to drive acquisition in collaboration with the performance team.
- To achieve virality in our social media channels and improve brand awareness.
- For CRM campaigns (visuals) in collaboration with the CRM team.
Are you our Junior Art Director?
The ideal teammate for us would be a creative teamwork individual, someone experienced in digital marketing creative environments. It would be ideal if your experience was in a similar consumer market (parents, education).
We need you to be proficient in the main design tools (Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, Sketch), video editing (Premier) and motion graphics (After Effects) as it is fundamental to be successful in the role.
English is a must. We are a multicultural team and we are providing a service in English so, we don't care about certificates but we expect you to be able to communicate fluently.
If you think you don't tick all the boxes, we'd still love to hear from you. Nobody checks every box, and we are looking for someone excited to join the team.
If you are the ONE, we have a lot to offer...
We are not perfect, but we are proud of our culture and work hard to make sure every Lingoer loves what they do. These are some of the things we offer you for being a Lingoer:
- Competitive Salary: The range for this role is between 18k and 22k € gross per year.
- Stock-options: Joining the Lingokids journey means you own part of the company.
- Flexible Hours & Remote working: We care about the results you bring to the team. 9 to 6 and constant commuting is not for us either.
- The gear you need, whether it’s mac or windows, a big screen or a laptop stand. Whatever you need to do your job, we get it for you.
- Diverse Environment: Gender balanced and multicultural team with 16+ nationalities and day-to-day work in English.
- Training: we support you to get better at your job with all the books, conferences and training you need. Including language lessons at the office in ES, EN & PT
- Breakfast, Snacks & Drinks + Fridays Lunch: Our kitchen is always full, from beer to daily fresh fruits. On Fridays, Lingokids pays for lunch.
- Retreats & Social Gatherings: Our team celebrates monthly get-togethers and an annual retreat.
If any of this rings a bell, let's have a chat!