*remote positions available in CA, CO, FL, GA, MA, NH, TX, VA, WA only
Tilia is an emerging FinTech company that makes it possible for game companies to pay content creators for their work in-world. We are a small team of hard workers solving hard problems. We value work-life balance, have great senses of humor, trust each other, and embrace the habit of continual improvement. We would love to work with someone who shares those values.
We are looking for a software developer to help us ship our performant, secure financial services platform regularly. Your knack for teamwork and clear communication will help our business thrive. If you love working with others to ship solutions, we want to hear from you.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with your team to design fast APIs for multiple clients.
- Solve customer problems, often with software.
- Participate in planning and design discussions, code reviews, stand-ups, and pair programming.
- Ship tested code to production … a lot.
Knowledge and Skills
What you need:
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively on/with remote teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using UNIX/Linux
- Experience with Golang
- Broad exposure to common web technologies
- Experience using SQL and schemaless data stores
- Proficiency in common scripting languages
- 6 years of experience in web software engineering
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent experience
What we use and teach:
- Docker, Drone, Jenkins, Amazon Web Services
- Automated testing
- Continuous Integration and Deployment
- Microservices architecture
What would be awesome:
- Having experience with compiled languages
- Having experience working with financial systems
Experience & Education
- 6+ years of experience (or equivalent combination of education and experience) in software engineering, computer science, or software development.
- Experience programming in Golang.
- Experience programming using scripted languages such as Python
Occasional; Some travel for department meetups or other purposes may be needed.
Linden Lab seeks to maintain a diverse and welcoming workplace; therefore candidates from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.