Do you love events, experiential, and marketing? Get excited by new emerging technologies? Limelight is currently looking to hire a Marketing Specialist to help further drive our explosive growth as a proven industry leader providing marketing solutions.
As the Marketing Specialist, you will work directly with the Director of Marketing, Marketing Manager, the entire sales team and others. Our venture-backed company is growing fast, adding new jobs every month, and providing opportunities for career growth.
You will be joining a dynamic team of energetic and intelligent individuals focused on delivering innovative solutions for a wide range of industry leaders such as BMW, Porsche, RBC, Bosch and Molson.
At Limelight, we strive to make every day a fun, valuable work experience, where team members are encouraged, supported, and given the opportunity to do work that is meaningful to them. We have all the perks, sure, but the big thing at Limelight is very simple: we treat each and every team member the way they want to be treated. From flex hours, to work from home days, to team-driven personal development plans, Limelight is responsible for giving you a work experience that you enjoy, that you excel at, and that you can balance with the rest of your life.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work in lockstep with our Director of Marketing and Marketing Manager to brainstorm and execute marketing programs, including events, email, paid, etc
- The ability to wear a few different hats which would include campaign management, copywriting/blogging, editing, photo and videography
- In this process, you will integrate multiple channels: direct mail, events, email, paid.
- You will also contribute to content such as ebooks, webinars, and articles, all in collaboration with our rockstar Creative team
- Don’t be afraid to think big!
You’ll need to have:
- Have 1 to 2 years of Marketing experience
- Possess very strong communication (written and verbal), project management & organization skills
- Don't wait for things to come to you – you make things happen and get the job done
- Are extremely driven and goal oriented
- Gravitate towards an extremely fast-paced environment
- Are an avid listener with a swift ability to solve issues with a smile
- Have a team player attitude, but enjoy autonomy and are self-driven
- Are extremely organized. Period
- Experience working within a SaaS startup is an asset
- Track record of developing and managing multiple priorities
- Valuable experience and accomplishments you’ll get to brag about…
- Working with some of Toronto’s top talent at one of the fastest growing companies in the country
- Carving your own path in an ever-changing, dynamic and exciting industry
- An in-depth experience in transforming an entire industry with fast-paced technological disruption
We're sure you’re already completely hooked, but just in case… Did we mention free snacks, full benefits, a great downtown location, awesome career advancement opportunities, and the best team you’ll ever have the pleasure of working with?
Limelight believes that experiences matter most, and our mission is to help create these meaningful experiences for both brands and consumers. We believe in high performing ownership and where doing the right thing and caring about people are intrinsic to the work culture. We live by our values and hire accordingly.
Launched in September 2014, Limelight is the industry’s leading software for brands and agencies to run everything they need for experiential activations, sponsorships, trade shows, contesting, registrations, live lead collections, kiosks, sampling and more. We work with some of the industry’s biggest and brightest like BMW, RBC, Porsche, Scotiabank, Mercedes Benz, Molson Coors, and many others.
A diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Limelight’s values. We are a company of people of varied backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work.
We look forward to hearing from you!