Limelight is looking for a seasoned Senior Enterprise Account Executive to further our explosive growth as a proven industry leader providing marketing solutions to Auto Manufacturers and Financial Services firms. The successful candidate will be joining a dynamic team of energetic and intelligent individuals focused on delivering innovative solutions for BMW, Porsche, FCA, RBC, Scotiabank, and other Fortune 5000 brands.
At Limelight, we strive to make every day a fun, valuable work experience, where team members are encouraged, supported, and giving the chance to do work that is meaningful to them. We have all the perks, sure, but the big thing at Limelight is very simple: we treat each and every team member the way we want to be treated. That means you own your career, and your earning potential is limitless. On the work front, we have everything from flex hours to work from home days to team driven personal development plans - Limelight is responsible for giving you a work experience that you enjoy, that you excel at, and that you can balance with the rest of your life.
Limelight is changing the way our customers do business by creating a category and reinventing what is possible for the world’s most trusted brands. The Account Executive opportunity allows for a candidate to bring that transformational change to the more of the world’s leading companies, and be at the forefront of reinventing how modern face to face marketing is done.
You have a successful track record of selling six and seven-figure deals in the marketing or technology space at the Director, Vice President level – and beyond. You love to challenge the status quo and have a proven ability to show others how modern technology can transform their business. You love winning, and have been a part of a category-creating software company (or two) and want to do it all over again.
- 8+ years in enterprise technology sales
- Experience in SaaS or tech-enabled services selling to OEMs and FinServ preferred
- Significant experience in professional client relationship management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A past history of consistent adherence to SaaS best-practices.
- Strong understanding of modern technology trends
- Experience managing consumer brand relationships a plus
- Your colleagues and clients describe you as a thought leader, always challenging what is possible, and delivering tomorrow, today
- Doing the right thing is who you are, trust and honesty are two of your most important values. Past customers respond to your texts.
- You are highly motivated to be the highest paid person in your company.
The first ever Experiential Marketing Cloud, Limelight delivers connected consumer experiences, with dramatically better results, all backed by data and analytics. A Silicon Valley backed company, Limelight boasts more than 25 Fortune 500 brands as customers and is growing every month. For more information, please visit www.limelightplatform.com