Limelight is looking for a an entry-level Client Services Associate to join the Client Success team at a world-class Marketing Technology Brand for our industry leading experiential marketing platform. Our venture-backed company is growing fast, adding new jobs every month, and providing fast-track opportunities for career growth.
You will be joining a dynamic team of energetic and intelligent individuals focused on delivering innovative solutions for a wide range of customers such as BMW, Porsche, RBC, Bosch and Molson.
At Limelight, we strive to make every day a fun, valuable work experience, where team members are encouraged, supported, and given the opportunity to do work that is meaningful to them. We have all the perks, sure, but the big thing at Limelight is very simple: we treat each and every team member the way they want to be treated. From flex hours, to work from home days to team-driven personal development plans, Limelight is responsible for giving you a work experience that you enjoy, that you excel at, and that you can balance with the rest of your life.
What you’ll be doing:
The successful candidate will work closely with a Client Services Consultant to help deliver the best technology and account experience on the Limelight Platform. This includes executing project builds, documentation, and training as directed, as well as working with cross functional teams within the organization. As a Client Services Associate, you will participate in the onboarding of new clients in a supporting capacity, however, during peak times you may also be solely responsible for the successful management and execution of small short-term projects.
As a part of the broader customer success effort, you will be participating in the creation of client training material or support documentation. Some direct communication with the client is required, understanding of project scope and creation of work-back schedules and gathering assets will be needed.
You’ll be working on things like:
- Managing task deliverables and timelines
- Reporting on event results
- Content and campaign monitoring
- Onboarding and training of new clients or agency partners
- Some written and verbal communication with new and existing clients
- Assisting in building applications to be used in market
- Assist in soliciting and gathering feedback on improving the Limelight Platform and be their voice to internal Limelight teams.
You’ll need to have:
- Previous customer service experience
- Strong aptitude for learning new technology, and understanding of SaaS products
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Collaborative, team player who works well with others and also independently with minimal management
- Energetic, enthusiastic and able to communicate effectively with clients with a focus on customer satisfaction
- A quick learner with a strong understanding of technology and how to use it efficiently
- Positive ‘can-do’ attitude and problem solving skills
- Proactive and resourceful - we are a start up after all!
You exhibit some of these characteristics:
- Your friends and co-workers describe you as warm and enthusiastic, always willing to help, operates with integrity and the constant professional.
- Doing the right thing is who you are, trust and honesty are two of your most important values.
- You are curious about marketing and are excited by its fast-paced evolution as an industry
Limelight believes that experiences matter most, and our mission is to help create these meaningful experiences for both brands and consumers. We believe in high performing ownership and where doing the right thing and caring about people are intrinsic to the work culture. We live by our values and hire accordingly.
Launched in September 2014, Limelight is the industry’s leading software for brands and agencies to run everything they need for experiential activations, sponsorships, trade shows, contesting, registrations, live lead collections, kiosks, sampling and more. We work with some of the industry’s biggest and brightest like BMW, RBC, Porsche, Scotiabank, Mercedes Benz, Molson Coors, and many others.
A diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Limelight’s values. We are a company of people of varied backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work.
We look forward to hearing from you!