Limelight is looking for a seasoned EVP of Global Sales - Finance to further our explosive growth as a proven industry leader providing experiential marketing solutions to the world's largest brands. The successful candidate will be joining a dynamic team of energetic and intelligent individuals focused on delivering innovative solutions for companies like BMW, Porsche, RBC, ScotiaBank, and other Global Fortune 5000 brands.
At Limelight, we strive to make everyday a fun, valuable work experience, where team members are encouraged, supported, and giving the chance to do work that is meaningful to them. We have all the perks, sure, but the big thing at Limelight is very simple: we treat each and every team member the way we want to be treated. That means you own your career, and your earning potential is limitless. On the work front, we have everything from flex hours to work from home days to team driven personal development plans - Limelight is responsible for giving you a work experience that you enjoy, that you excel at, and that you can balance with the rest of your life.
Limelight is changing the way our customers do business by creating a category, and reinventing what is possible for the world’s most trusted brands. The EVP of Global Sales opportunity allows for a candidate to bring that transformational change to the more of the world’s leading companies, and be at the forefront of reinventing how modern face to face marketing is done.
You have a successful track record of selling six and seven figure deals in the marketing, experiential agency or technology space at the Director, Vice President level – and beyond. You love to build, challenge the status quo, and have a proven ability to show others how to transform their business. You love winning, and have been a part of a category creating software company (or two) and want to do it all over again.
- 8+ years minimum managing large, complex enterprise deals with multiple stakeholders
- Experience in marketing tech, experiential marketing, and/ or tech enabled services strongly preferred
- Experience working inside or alongside an experiential or digital marketing agency a plus
- Significant experience in strategic account management and growth
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience managing consumer brand relationships a plus
- Strategic thinker, comfortable with complex enterprise engagements
- Ability to show thought leadership and command a room of top tier executives
- Your colleagues and clients describe you as a thought leader and trusted advisor
- You are always challenging what is possible, and delivering tomorrow to your clients, today
- Doing the right thing is who you are, trust and honesty are part of your core values
- Past customers respond to you when you reach out.
- You are highly motivated to be the highest paid person in your company
- You can hunt big game accounts and orchestrate ongoing growth
The first ever Experiential Marketing Cloud, Limelight delivers connected consumer experiences, with dramatically better results, all backed by data and analytics . A Silicon Valley venture backed company, Limelight boasts more than 25 Fortune 500 brands as customers, and is growing every month. For more information, please visit www.limelightplatform.com