Launched in September 2014, Limelight is the industry’s leading provider of software for brands and agencies to run live events. We work with some of the industry’s biggest brands like BMW, RBC, Porsche, Scotiabank, Mercedes Benz, Molson Coors, and many others.
We have opportunities for Front End Developers to join our Agile team of software developers who follow best practices, are passionate about writing good code and working together as a team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work with the Front-End team to build an Angular 5+ application.
- Design, build and test web components based on high fidelity UI mockups.
- Ensure components work properly across multiple browsers.
- Build feature modules that are lazy loaded, routed and independent.
- Communicate RESTful API requirements to the back-end team.
- Demo features, designs, and goals to the product team.
- Utilize good design practices, code reuse, and write efficient source code.
What you can look forward to:
- Work on a fresh code base that is well maintained.
- Ownership of source code organized by feature modules.
- Build attractive and professionally designed web components.
- Use the best computers, Agile practices, and popular IDEs.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience working on a multi-user application built with Angular 2+ (Angular 5+ is a plus) that interacts with a RESTful back-end.
- Experience working with Bootstrap 4 and the Flexible Box Module.
- Can write unit tests in Jasmine and Karma.
- A passion for contributing to open source projects.
- Family benefits
- Flex hours
- Work from home options
- Lunch & Learns
- Beers & Cheers
- Office snacks
- Quarterly activities
Limelight believes that experiences matter most, and help create meaningful experiences for both brands and consumers. We believe in high performing ownership and where doing the right thing and caring about people are intrinsic to the work culture. We live by our values and hire accordingly.
A diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Limelight’s values. We are a company of people of varied backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work.
We look forward to hearing from you!