Limelight is looking for a talented and motivated Chief Revenue Officer to join the team and lead our revenue teams to build a world-class sales and marketing practice for our industry leading experiential marketing platform. Our venture-backed company is growing fast, adding new jobs every month, and providing fast-track opportunities for career growth.
You will be joining a dynamic team of energetic and intelligent individuals focused on delivering innovative solutions for a wide range of customers such as BMW, Porsche, RBC, Bosch and Molson.
At Limelight, we strive to make every day a fun, valuable work experience, where team members are encouraged, supported, and given the opportunity to do work that is meaningful to them. We have all the perks, sure, but the big thing at Limelight is very simple: we treat each and every team member the way they want to be treated. From flex hours, to work from home days, to team-driven personal development plans, Limelight is responsible for giving you a work experience that you enjoy, that you excel at, and that you can balance with the rest of your life.
What you’ll be doing:
- Supervising and directing the marketing and sales teams to determine the right positioning, processes, and launch strategies to continue Limelight’s growth and scaling.
- Taking the successful elements of Limelight’s process and team, and grow them into a repeatable engine to drive top line growth
- Mentor the director of marketing, and three senior sales leaders (as well as their support teams of 10 employees) to deliver venture scale growth
- Work with the Founder / CEO and board leadership on company strategy, and new partnerships/revenue opportunities
- Ensure that revenue per lead is optimised and maximised
- Continue to hire and grow a sales team as Limelight continues to expand
- Ensure that the marketing team/customer success teams are delivering appropriate sales enablement strategies/materials to continue our 200% YOY growth
- Responsible for the opening of the US Sales offices in 2019
You’ll need to have:
- 8+ years of sales experience, preferably in B2B technology/software
- Solid understanding of the enterprise sales cycle and previous sales management experience, preferably in B2B.
- Solid understanding/experience with B2B SaaS or software marketing
- Demonstrated success launching and growing market-leading products and the analytical and problem-solving horsepower to do so
- Ability to communicate with multiple departments, and coordinate an integrated effort from a large stakeholder group to a large stakeholder group
- Proven ability to manage high workload and effective project management, prioritization, multi-tasking and time management skills to meet deadlines.
Limelight believes that experiences matter most, and our mission is to help create these meaningful experiences for both brands and consumers. We believe in high performing ownership and where doing the right thing and caring about people are intrinsic to the work culture. We live by our values and hire accordingly.
Launched in September 2014, Limelight is the industry’s leading software for brands and agencies to run everything they need for experiential activations, sponsorships, trade shows, contesting, registrations, live lead collections, kiosks, sampling and more. We work with some of the industry’s biggest and brightest like BMW, RBC, Porsche, Scotiabank, Mercedes Benz, Molson Coors, and many others.
A diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Limelight’s values. We are a company of people of varied backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work.
We look forward to hearing from you!