Limelight is looking for a talented and motivated individual to join the team as a Software Developer, to help us to continue to develop our industry leading experiential marketing platform. This individual will be joining a dynamic team of energetic and intelligent individuals focused on delivering innovative solutions for a wide range of exciting customers from a multitude of industries.
If you’ve got that spark and want to be a part of a dynamic team building something great, we look forward to hearing from you! While we love everyone, local candidates only will be considered.
Responsibilities - Ours
At Limelight, we strive to make every day a fun, valuable work experience, where team members are encouraged, supported, and giving the chance to do work that is meaningful to them. We have all the perks, sure, but the big thing at Limelight is very simple: we treat each and every team member the way we want to be treated. From flex hours to work from home days to team driven personal development plans, Limelight is responsible for giving you a work experience that you enjoy, that you excel at, and that you can balance with the rest of your life.
Responsibilities - Yours
As a part of the development team, your primary responsibility will be to building core aspects of the Limelight platform’s platform but, of course, there will always be opportunities to contribute in additional ways. In this role, you will play a major part in shaping the technology and overall experience of the Limelight platform.
Skills and Requirements
These are simply a guide; as a fit driven organisation if this speaks to you, apply!
- 5+ years in software development
- Expertise in Java, Hibernate, and Spring Framework
- Proficient with SQL. Experience with PostgresSQL is ideal.
- Experience in unit testing, Test Driven Development (TDD) exposure is valuable.
- Familiarity with building REST APIs
- BS or MS in Computer Science, or professional equivalent
- Ability to work with a team in an agile process
- Knowledge of Object-oriented Design and Design Patterns
- Experience working with Tomcat, Maven, Jenkins, and Git with gitflow
- Experience with CMS platforms
The World’s first Live Marketing Platform: Limelight is an enterprise SaaS platform that empowers marketers to build, publish and automate digital tools, turning every Live marketing experience touch point into a data capture opportunity. A venture-backed company, Limelight boasts a suite of great customers including Bosch, Mercedes-Benz, Scotiabank, and BMW. For more information, please visit www.limelightplatform.com