Limelight is looking for a talented and motivated Creative / Designer to join the team and help build a world-class Marketing Technology Brand for our industry leading experiential marketing platform. Our venture-backed company is growing fast, adding new jobs every month, and providing fast-track opportunities for career growth.
You will be joining a dynamic team of energetic and intelligent individuals focused on delivering innovative solutions for a wide range of customers such as BMW, Porsche, RBC, Bosch and Molson.
At Limelight, we strive to make every day a fun, valuable work experience, where team members are encouraged, supported, and given the opportunity to do work that is meaningful to them. We have all the perks, sure, but the big thing at Limelight is very simple: we treat each and every team member the way they want to be treated. From flex hours, to work from home days, to team-driven personal development plans, Limelight is responsible for giving you a work experience that you enjoy, that you excel at, and that you can balance with the rest of your life.
What you’ll be doing:
- Translate the brand story/brand foundation for Limelight Platform into engaging premium visual assets (presentations, web pages, brochures, videos, etc).
- Execute creative assignments from kick-off to completion and in collaboration with Sales and Content teams under the supervision of the Creative Lead
- Help build the infrastructure, processes and tool sets that will help the company scale
- Participate in the overall marketing and brand strategy
You’ll need to have:
- Power portfolio/book of great creative work (we need to be able to look at your online portfolio)
- Proven experience, knowledge and understanding of UX-centered digital design, conducting user research/user testing/A/B testing and adapting creative based on results.
- Expertise in industry standard software such as Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), Sketch, InVision and Keynote.
- Proven ability to manage high workload and effective project management, prioritization, multi-tasking and time management skills to meet deadlines.
You probably have done a few of these things:
- Spent 2-4 years in a corporate or agency setting in a creative role
- Ability to work with in-house resources or contractors.
Limelight believes that experiences matter most, and our mission is to help create these meaningful experiences for both brands and consumers. We believe in high performing ownership and where doing the right thing and caring about people are intrinsic to the work culture. We live by our values and hire accordingly.
Launched in September 2014, Limelight is the industry’s leading software for brands and agencies to run everything they need for experiential activations, sponsorships, trade shows, contesting, registrations, live lead collections, kiosks, sampling and more. We work with some of the industry’s biggest and brightest like BMW, RBC, Porsche, Scotiabank, Mercedes Benz, Molson Coors, and many others.
A diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Limelight’s values. We are a company of people of varied backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work.
We look forward to hearing from you!