Limelight is looking for a talented and motivated Quality Assurance Intern to join the Quality Assurance team. Our venture-backed company is growing quickly, adding new jobs every month, and providing fast-track opportunities for career growth.
You will be joining a dynamic team of energetic and intelligent individuals focused on delivering innovative solutions for a wide range of customers such as BMW, Porsche, RBC, Bosch and Molson.
At Limelight, we strive to make every day a fun, valuable work experience, where team members are encouraged, supported, and given the opportunity to do work that is meaningful to them. We have all the perks, sure, but the big thing at Limelight is very simple: we treat each and every team member the way they want to be treated. From flex hours, to work from home days, to team-driven personal development plans, Limelight is responsible for giving you a work experience that you enjoy, that you excel at, and that you can balance with the rest of your life.
What you’ll be doing:
- Defining and implementing testing plans and strategies to help ensure a high-quality standard
- Executing manual and automated formal testing against new product features and perform regular regression cycles
- Plan, conduct and monitor tests of client solutions to ensure product quality
- Escalate issues to the development and QA management quickly and effectively.
- Log defects and work closely with developers and the operations team to investigate, troubleshoot and verify defect fixes.
- Monitoring bug resolution efforts and track successes.
- Involve in all stages of testing and support of our product.
- Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions
- Developing a deep understanding of the Limelight platform and customers
You’ll need to be:
- A student or recent graduate in Computer Science or similar program. Recent graduates preferred
Limelight believes that experiences matter most, and our mission is to help create these meaningful experiences for both brands and consumers. We believe in high performing ownership and where doing the right thing and caring about people are intrinsic to the work culture. We live by our values and hire accordingly.
Launched in September 2014, Limelight is the industry’s leading software for brands and agencies to run everything they need for experiential activations, sponsorships, trade shows, contesting, registrations, live lead collections, kiosks, sampling and more. We work with some of the industry’s biggest and brightest like BMW, RBC, Porsche, Scotiabank, Mercedes Benz, Molson Coors, and many others.
A diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Limelight’s values. We are a company of people of varied backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work.
We look forward to hearing from you!