Lighter Capital is a Seattle based fintech company that has created a new fundraising path for early-stage tech companies. Our transparent, data-driven, tech-enabled process provides entrepreneurs financing quickly without making them give up equity or board seats. We work with hundreds of visionary startup CEOs each year and our products are truly disrupting the start-up finance industry.
We are experiencing triple-digit YOY growth and are hiring a passionate and organized Content Marketing Manager for our Marketing team. This position will assist in the development and execution of content strategy to increase brand awareness for potential clients across multiple channels and reports into the Director of Content Marketing.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Execute and optimize engagement across multiple marketing channels including display, organic search, social media and events
- Produce long and short-form branded content including white papers, customer case studies, blog posts, emails, digital advertisements and web content
- Project manage various campaigns including collaborating with internal stakeholders and vendors to drive campaign success
- Utilize our network of over 250 entrepreneurs we have funded and proprietary data from the performance of these companies to drive insights and create unique content and campaigns around them
- Manage the editorial calendar
- Create and track content goals; develop success metrics
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience creating content to drive marketing and lead generation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience managing content creation and distribution, with a strong aptitude for project management and a bias for delivering measurable results
- Ability to work independently in an unstructured environment; strong time management skills
- Experience with Google Analytics and social media channels
- Strong writing portfolio required
- Experience with a start-up desired - passion for the start-up community required!
We are smart, passionate and ambitious group of professionals who love coming to work every day - we hope you will too! We offer competitive salaries, pre-IPO equity, 100% covered medical insurance for employee and dependents, ORCA passes and a well-stocked office just steps from Westlake Center and Pike Place Market.
Founded by Andy Sack, a Seattle-area entrepreneur and mentor to early-stage companies, Lighter Capital was one of the first lenders to use revenue-based financing to fund tech startups. Since 2012, we’ve provided over $110 million in growth capital to almost 250 startups.
Our goal is to revolutionize the business of startup finance and help founders maintain control of their companies—and their destinies. Check out more about how it works here