is a Seattle based fintech company that has created a new fundraising path for early-stage tech companies. Our transparent, data-driven, tech-enabled process provides entrepreneurs revenue-based financing quickly without making them give up equity or board seats. We work with hundreds of visionary start-up CEOs each year and our products are truly disrupting the start-up finance industry.
We are growing and looking for a talented Senior Visual Designer to provide design leadership for Lighter Capital’s brand and marketing functions. In this role, you will be the go-to person for design strategy and execution for marketing and branding across a variety of mediums. This role demands excellent prioritization and stakeholder management skills. From websites to print, your work will have direct impact across the organization and directly to our clients.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 4+ years of working design experience
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders throughout the design process
- Ability to be self-directed and resourceful to keep projects moving
- A refined understanding of typography and visual hierarchy
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch, and InVision
- Demonstrated experience writing HTML and CSS
- An online design portfolio with case study examples
BONUS POINTS IF YOU
- Have photography experience
- Have experience in a start-up or your own design consulting business
We are smart, passionate and ambitious group of professionals who love coming to work every day - we hope you will too! We offer competitive salaries, pre-IPO equity, 100% covered medical insurance for employee and dependents, ORCA passes and a well-stocked office just steps from Westlake Center and Pike Place Market.
Founded by Andy Sack, a Seattle-area entrepreneur and mentor to early-stage companies, Lighter Capital was one of the first lenders to use revenue-based financing to fund tech startups. Since 2012, we’ve provided over $110 million in growth capital to over 250 startups.
Our goal is to revolutionize the business of startup finance and help founders maintain control of their companies—and their destinies. Check out more about how it works here