Lightboard is a design agency specializing in B2B marketing.
We're looking for designers and illustrators to help us create presentations, PDFs (ebooks, case studies), websites, display ads, and editorial illustrations. Our focus is corporate communication, and our clients range from software startups (Bloomreach, GitHub, Trello) to the Fortune 1000 (3M, Autodesk, Computer Associates). For examples of the quality of our work, take a look at our portfolio
and our Dribbble
What you need:
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Expertise with professional design tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) as well as PowerPoint and Keynote. Sketch is optional.
- Experience working in a professional design environment (agency or in-house).
- Strong portfolio of presentation and collateral design for Fortune 1000 companies.
- Full-time freelancer. We do not work with moonlighting designers.
- Based in the United States.
Please note that this is a highly competitive role. We hire less than 1% of our applicants. If you do not have experience working on material similar to what you see in our portfolio, please do not apply (but do keep working on design!).
How it works:
- 10 - 40hrs per week.
- Range of projects, usually working with the same customers.
- Work remotely. Most project require turnaround within one to two business days.
- Our account managers manage client feedback, and coordinate with you.
We think that the design world is changing. More companies need design, and they're not turning to agencies or in-house designers. We've written the software to handle this changing demand, and we're looking for awesome designers to help make this happen.
To apply, please fill out the form below. Be sure to include a link to your portfolio.