About the job
Lightboard seeks to hire a design intern for Summer 2019. The ideal candidate will be a current design student or recent graduate looking for real world experience at a design agency. This position will help with production-level design on client projects and support our marketing team to produce social media, content marketing, and portfolio graphics.
The successful candidate will become part of the Lightboard in-house design team and work with an art director and account manager on design production projects. They will also work closely with our marketing manager to develop Lightboard’s voice and audience on social media.
- Current design student, or recent design school graduate
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (specifically, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills
- Firm grasp on social media trends and best practices
- Interest in a professional graphic design career in an agency environment
- Paid internship, 10-40hrs per week
- Hands-on experience with design projects for Fortune 1000 brands
- On-site in our downtown Seattle office