At Libra, we provide financial software for the blockchain and cryptocurrency industry. Our products solve accounting, audit and tax requirements for the middle and back office of crypto market participants.
We are looking for an experienced technologist to become a member of the Libra development team based in New York City. This is an exciting opportunity for a strong, highly motivated, hands-on senior developer to design, build and support various components of our flagship product. Being chiefly responsible for server-side software development, we expect this individual to think critically about software architecture, security, infrastructure, and usability, while delivering a cutting edge, real-time, high volume, cryptocurrency and blockchain based solution.
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in all phases of SDLC
- 5+ years of experience building high quality, test-driven, scalable solutions
- Deep practical experience in delivering applications based on MVC, REST services, Java/J2EE, Spring
- Experience with real-time, high volume systems
- Proficiency with database development concepts, SQL and RDBMS (PostgreSQL)
- Experience with cloud (AWS), containers (Docker), microservices, DevOps is a plus
- Experience with DLT technologies and a knowledge of the finance domain would be an advantage
- Ability to deliver products in a dynamic, fast-paced startup environment