Lev is a Salesforce consulting company that designs, builds, and delivers business-driven technology solutions for the marketing teams of some of the biggest brands in the country. We are committed to creating exceptional customer experiences, using insight on when to take action, and customer lifetime value. We pride ourselves on being the best of the best, and we strategically hire the brightest in the industry. Sound like you?
The Platform Architect is a vital role in Lev's largest and most complex implementations. While typically dedicated to a small number of clients at a time, they are the consultant responsible for enterprise technical architecture across multiple Salesforce products and between third-party systems. Their in-depth knowledge of data administration, APIs, and web development enables this individual to find the ideal platform to perform tasks and contribute to the development of custom applications on these systems.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Act as a key member of the Salesforce implementation project team and be responsible for the overall design of the application and mapping client business requirements to systems and technical requirements
- Advise clients on the deployment or optimization of their Salesforce applications, which can include demonstration of key capabilities and features, project implementation guidance, deployment best practices, and answering questions on the latest Salesforce platform best practices
- Participate in process flow analysis and process redesign along with the Project Manager
- Define detailed solutions based on clients’ business needs taking into consideration their current environment and limitations
- Develop proof-of-concept to validate solution feasibility
- Perform hands-on build work to create technical solutions on the Salesforce platform
- Manage solution related documentation
- Understand enterprise database design and create ERD diagrams that complement the data schemas required by the proposed solution
- Ability to travel to locations throughout the U.S. and Canada (up to 25% based on client needs).
- Perform other duties as required and assigned
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- Full-stack development experience or database development experience
- Experience with enterprise integration tools and extract, transformation and load (ETL) tools
- SFDC Certification (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, DEV, or other SFDC certification also acceptable)
- 5+ years of experience in consulting/professional services
- 3+ years experience with Salesforce configurations and custom development
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Client engagement skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Self starter who is able to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to analyze, design, and/or optimize functional or technical requirements
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Strong technical aptitude and an ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Ability to maintain a balance between scalable solutions without over-engineering
- Ability to confidently lead client facing discussions and presentations with stakeholders from both technical and business backgrounds
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective prioritization and time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Strives to deliver work that is consistently accurate, timely, and of high quality
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships through strong interpersonal skills with emphasis on relationship-building and consistent demonstration of solid professional judgment
Levementum, LLC (Lev) is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.