Lev is a Salesforce consulting company that designs, builds, and delivers business-driven technology solutions for the marketing teams of some of the biggest brands in the country. We are committed to creating exceptional customer experiences, using insight on when to take action, and customer lifetime value. We pride ourselves on being the best of the best, and we strategically hire the brightest in the industry. Sound like you?
We are looking for a Sales Recruiter with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees. Our ideal recruiter comes with experience in screening, interviewing, and assessing candidates. Experience recruiting senior level sales professionals is strongly preferred.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Source and maintain a pipeline of qualified sales candidates.
- Lead full cycle recruiting for all sales positions.
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers in the sales department.
- Coordinate with the marketing team on employer branding and recruitment marketing initiatives to create content, engage with employees, and attract potential candidates.
- Create and revise job descriptions.
- Assist with employee training and development efforts.
- Assist with the ongoing development of Lev onboarding.
- Support recruiting efforts by developing requisitions, facilitating candidate logistics, scheduling onboarding, and administering the onboarding training/orientation process.
- Contribute to building Lev’s culture.
- Perform other duties required and assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years in recruiting, preferably sales positions.
- Experience in Customer Service, Project Planning/Management and Employee Orientation.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Strong creative, conceptual, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to build relationships by phone and in person with top tier talent.
- Ability to maintain the highest levels of discretion and confidentiality.
- Strong ability to multi-task and handle competing priorities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Experience using LinkedIn Recruiter and Workable.
Levementum, LLC (Lev) is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.