Lev is a Salesforce consulting company that designs, builds, and delivers business-driven technology solutions for the marketing teams of some of the biggest brands in the country. We are committed to creating exceptional customer experiences, using insight on when to take action, and customer lifetime value. We pride ourselves on being the best of the best, and we strategically hire the brightest in the industry. Sound like you?
The Manager, Technical Producers designs, codes and documents email solutions to leverage automation, dynamic content, data-driven segmentation, and other Marketing Cloud capabilities to maximize email engagement and response rates. This role will require the extensive use of Marketing Cloud’s proprietary scripting language, AMPscript, automation and database tools to execute campaigns.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Manage a team of 3-7 technical producers with varying degrees of experience. This is a critical role that is tasked with the health, happiness and effectiveness of their team.
- Provide career guidance, helping employees to identify and work towards career goals.
- Set and manage performance expectations with the team.
- Assist with project staffing, ensuring the workload of the team is balanced.
- Onboard and train new team members.
- Managers carry a billable workload as well, performing the same duties as a technical producer:
- Prepare Photoshop files as required, including slicing and resizing images.
- Leverage the Salesforce Marketing Cloud tools and AMPscript language to update content and enable subscriber personalization.
- Communicate with customers regarding email revisions and other production topics.
- Develop campaign documentation including customer specific work instructions.
- Effectively communicate and present the design, positive impacts, and limitations of proposed solutions to customers.
- Approach each customer as a unique, ensuring that their environment, skill set, internal processes, and business structure are accounted for in overall designs.
- Build and fully test the solutions as designed, working with customers to iterate through modifications and revisions.
- Document design and/or maintenance processes as necessary.
- Provide in-depth training as appropriate to ensure customers are self-sustaining.
- Collaborate with other team members to validate solutions, solve technical challenges, and share knowledge.
- Monitor campaigns post-deployment to validate completion.
- Perform other duties as required and assigned.
- Support sales teams in opportunities by validating solutions and estimating effort.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, IT or a related field or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years Experience hand-coding HTML and CSS
- In-depth experience with SQL, scripting languages, and relational databases
- Experience with AMPscript
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Ability to understand the diverse personalities of the team and to manage each team member in a way that is best for them.
- Comfort having tough or sensitive conversations around salary, workload, expectations, and areas of improvement.
- Ability to balance the needs of a team with the needs of clients.
- Managers should be experienced at a level similar to a Senior Technical Producer:
- Effective prioritization and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to present to technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong consulting and communication skills and impeccable eye for detail
- Ability to lead and effectively manage technical discussions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Highly efficient team player with the ability to also work independently
- Strong initiative to strive for continuous accuracy, quality, and timeliness of information
- Ability to monitor release notes, incorporate platform changes into existing processes, and identify ways to use new Sales, Service and Marketing Cloud features.
- Experience mentoring individuals in an equal or lesser role.
- Comfort with engagements of almost any size.
- Ability to coordinate with other Technical Producers to effectively offload or load balance work
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to stand and sit for periods of time and to move intermittently throughout the workday.
- Ability to interact with others, both in person and through phone, e-mail, and written correspondence.
- Ability to perform focused work with close attention to detail.
Levementum, LLC (Lev) is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.