Lev is a Salesforce consulting company that designs, builds, and delivers business-driven technology solutions for the marketing teams of some of the biggest brands in the country. We are committed to creating exceptional customer experiences, using insight on when to take action, and customer lifetime value. We pride ourselves on being the best of the best, and we strategically hire the brightest in the industry. Sound like you?
The Marketing Consultant works directly with our customers to help them define a customer lifecycle roadmap as well as optimize their digital marketing strategies and tactics. This consultative position is primarily focused on one-to-one communication development, best practices, and optimization efforts for email, SMS and Push; however, projects often require evaluation of overall interactive and direct marketing programs.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Inventory all facets of an existing one-to-one digital communications program and identify strengths and weaknesses. Based on findings, provide recommendations for short and long term strategic initiatives.
- Develop multi-channel contact strategies tailored to individual customer segments.
- Collaborate with customers to optimize one-to-one and online marketing campaign performance.
- Identify deliverability issues and employ remediation methods.
- Help customers gain insights into their business and customer behavior through analysis of campaign data, transactional data, customer profile data, etc.
- Coordinate with Program Manager on project schedules for customer projects.
- Interface with numerous internal groups to deliver service to customers.
- Contribute to intellectual capital and best practices on email, SMS, interactive, and direct marketing.
- Create customer presentations, attend on-site work-sessions, and provide correspondences as needed.
- Position will require up to 30% travel.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Business Information Systems or related field, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years progressive experience in digital marketing, direct response concepts and customer analytics with businesses in multiple industries/verticals (B2B, B2C, DTC).
- Non-technical experience with an Email Service Provider (ESP), such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, IBM Watson/Silverpop, Responsys, etc.
- Experience targeting specific goals, focused metrics and KPIs when setting strategy.
- Previous digital marketing consulting experience, especially for email.
- Working knowledge with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, especially Email Studio, Mobile Studio, Journey Builder and Analytics Builder.
- Familiarity with Salesforce Marketing Cloud Advertising Studio and/or Social Studio.
- Familiarity with Salesforce Pardot or other marketing automation technology.
- Advanced degree and/or additional Marketing Certifications.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required to perform each essential duty satisfactorily:
- Ability to manage multiple projects, work independently, set priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Strong creative, conceptual, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong knowledge of Digital Marketing channels (email, SMS, push, social, ads).
- Excellent client-facing skills; a communications style and work style that engages the client collaboratively and creates a positive client experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including onsite presentations experience to large groups and C-level marketers.
- Ability to work in an energetic and creative environment and engage effectively with diverse personalities.
- Strong knowledge of relational database technology, specifically as it relates to customer data (i.e., web analytics, CRM, etc) and use of pivot tables or Tableau for data analysis.
- Strong knowledge of direct marketing industry including content strategy, email deliverability, online user experience, as well as familiarity with the email service provider industry.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to stand and sit for periods of time and to move intermittently throughout the workday.
- Ability to interact with others, both in person and through phone, email, and written correspondence.
- Ability to perform focused work with close attention to detail.
Levementum, LLC (Lev) is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.