Lev is a Salesforce consulting company that designs, builds, and delivers business-driven technology solutions for the marketing teams of some of the biggest brands in the country. We are committed to creating exceptional customer experiences, using insight on when to take action, and customer lifetime value. We pride ourselves on being the best of the best, and we strategically hire the brightest in the industry. Sound like you?
The Strategic Consultant works directly with our customers to help them optimize their marketing strategies and tactics. This consultative position is primarily focused on business analytics and change management plan development, best practices, and optimization efforts; however, projects often require evaluation of overall marketing both interactive and direct marketing programs.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Inventory all facets of an existing business analytics, change management and marketing program and identify strengths and weaknesses. Based on findings, provide recommendations for short and long term strategic initiatives.
- Develop strategies tailored to each individual customer.
- Collaborate with customers to optimize business analytics, change management and marketing campaign performance.
- Help customers gain insights into their business and customer behavior through analysis of campaign data, transactional data, customer profile data, etc.
- Coordinate with Project Manager on project schedules for customer projects.
- Interface with numerous internal groups to deliver service to customers.
- Contribute to intellectual capital and best practices.
- Create customer presentations, facilitate on-site work-sessions, and manage correspondences.
- Approximately 25%-40% travel required.
- Contribute to building Lev's culture.
- Perform other duties required and assigned.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Business Information Systems or related field, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years progressive experience in direct marketing, direct response concepts, customer analytics, change management, research methodology, and statistics with businesses in multiple industries/verticals (b2b/b2c).
- Experience targeting specific goals, focused metrics and KPIs when setting strategy.
- Advanced degree and/or additional Marketing Certifications.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, work independently, set priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Strong creative, conceptual, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong knowledge of change management and business analytics.
- Strong knowledge of direct marketing industry including content strategy, email deliverability, online user experience, as well as familiarity with the email service provider industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills necessary to effectively present, explain, negotiate and monitor projects and tasks.
- Excellent client-facing skills; a communications style and work style that engages the client collaboratively and creates a positive client experience.
- Ability to work in an energetic and creative environment and engage effectively with diverse personalities.
- Strong knowledge of relational database technology, specifically as it relates to Customer data (ie: web analytics, CRM, Microsoft Access, and Profile data).
- Strong knowledge of Interactive Marketing Channels (ie: SEO, SEM, PPC, Ad Management, etc., as well as the Marketing Cloud channels (email, mobile, social, sites).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including onsite presentations experience to large groups and C-level marketers.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to stand and sit for periods of time and to move intermittently throughout the workday.
- Ability to interact with others, both in person and through phone, e-mail, and written correspondence.
- Ability to perform focused work with close attention to detail.
Levementum, LLC (Lev) is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.